Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

New E-Series by Fuel Moto exhausts now available

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 02:54 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts
Default New E-Series by Fuel Moto exhausts now available

We have officially released E-Series by Fuel Moto, an evolutionary exhaust that sets the bar for tunability, performance and sound. Check out the all new website at www.eseriesexhaust.com

Horsepower, Torque, Air/Fuel Curves, Throttle Response and Sound Levels have never been so easy to do adjust – Tuneable performance at its best; only from Fuel Moto E-Series® Exhaust

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 09-16-2014, 05:05 PM
The Pawnbroker
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I have questions. I'm not familiar with how these disc system mufflers work. I read your website but still have questions. How does the exhaust exit the muffler? Through the slots that I see from the side of the discs? Or out the end? Combination? From the pics it looks like they're blocked off. How do you know how to tune them? Using a dyno only? How can you tune them for sound separately from power? Can you post a pic of the discs?

Thanks.

Old 09-16-2014, 05:23 PM
Stiggy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,537 Likes on 3,054 Posts

I ran the "original" E Series 2 into 1 from the now defunct White Bros. Company Absolutely the best two into one pipe I've ever run and glad to see its been brought back! (They're the ones in my Avatar pic.)

Will my old diffuser discs that I still have up on the shelf work with this new resurrection?

Old 09-22-2014, 02:42 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by The Pawnbroker
I have questions. I'm not familiar with how these disc system mufflers work. I read your website but still have questions. How does the exhaust exit the muffler? Through the slots that I see from the side of the discs? Or out the end? Combination? From the pics it looks like they're blocked off. How do you know how to tune them? Using a dyno only? How can you tune them for sound separately from power? Can you post a pic of the discs?

Thanks.
Exhaust exits thru the gap in the elliptical disks, the more disks you use the more they will flow however exhaust gas velocity plays a big part as well, the more velocity you have the more efficient the disks are. They are very easy to install and remove, in most cases we recommend simply moving the position of the blank disk. Tuning is very straight forward either on or off the dyno, it is all about giving the motor what it wants. You can run as few as 10 as many as 20+, most combination like between 11 and 14 disks. Here is a picture of a disk stack, for more info you are also welcome to contact us at 920-423-3309

Old 09-22-2014, 02:45 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Stiggy
I ran the "original" E Series 2 into 1 from the now defunct White Bros. Company Absolutely the best two into one pipe I've ever run and glad to see its been brought back! (They're the ones in my Avatar pic.)

Will my old diffuser discs that I still have up on the shelf work with this new resurrection?
The White Brothers systems were great for sure, and we are proud to have worked with the original inventor and patent holder to bring back the E-Series. Our Fuel Moto Disks will work on earlier WB E-Series system, however you may have difficulty using the WB Disks on our systems as the FM system uses larger screws. We have also engineered about 20 improvements to the disks themselves, they flow significantly more, they stack better, and they are far easier to install and remove.

Old 11-18-2014, 11:32 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Fuel Moto E-Series Harley FLH mufflers in black ceramic are now in stock and shipping. They turned out absolutely stunning!

We are also offering a $60.00 discount on the Fuel Moto website http://www.fuelmotousa.com/e-series-flh-slipons.html

Old 11-18-2014, 07:59 PM
mstng5point0
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Is there a option for an open end cap?

Old 11-19-2014, 09:19 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by mstng5point0
Is there a option for an open end cap?
E-Series exhausts are designed to be used with a closed end cap, this takes full advantage of the benefits of radial diffusion and superior scavenging. E-Series discs flow significantly more and are more efficient than other similar designs, we have tested the E-Series mufflers in many, many applications with various disc counts, several of them over 150+Hp. These mufflers offer the ultimate tunability, the elliptical open end cap is included as well for those that want to run them open.