Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Contour HD SD 720p Vholdr Wearable Camcorder Helmet Action Cam Model 1200

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 10:49 AM
studiopeg
Road Warrior
Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Contour HD SD 720p Vholdr Wearable Camcorder Helmet Action Cam Model 1200

SOLD

$34 plus shipping of your choice. Firm price. See pictures at bottom of this post. I have no idea why the pics posted upsidedown! They look fine on my computer

This is my Contour that I wore when riding my motorcycle. It's the first helmet cam I bought. I take immaculate care of all of my electronics, and this camera is no exception. The battery is fine. Everything works. Includes a vent mount (goggle mount) and stick-on mount (flat surface mount), USB cord, information guide, user's guide, and a 2 GB Micro SD card.

Lens rotates and aligns with 2 red lasers to accommodate various mounting angles. One-touch record by sliding the record button forward.

Here's one of the first videos I took with this camera:

I sold my motorcycle and can't think of anything else I would use this camera for.

Features:
  • Choose from two video settings: High Definition or High Action
  • Armored body is wearable anywhere
  • Record over 8 hours of action video; one-button record function
  • Operating temperature of -15C to +40C
  • Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.3 x 3.7 inches
  • Weight: 0.26 pounds
  • Optical Zoom: 4x
From the Manufacturer:

ContourHD is the world’s first High Definition wearable camcorder that combines amazing video clarity (choose between High Definition or High Action), a wide-angle lens (135 degrees), single-button simplicity, and a click to share online experience.

Perfected for outdoor use, ContourHD can switch between crisp HD quality video (captured at 30 frames per second) or SD quality video (captured at 60 frames per second). This camera is the ideal complement to your outdoor gear with its all-in-one design ContourHD has no wires or separate recorder. Instead it records up to 8 hours of HD video to its own internal memory card (compatible with up to a 16 GB microSD card). Its light (4 ounces) but armored aluminum body enables you to capture video in any weather conditions. ContourHD's TRail Mounts seamlessly attach the camera to your body, helmet, goggles, or vehicle for hands-free recording.
2 Video Settings
High Definition: Fill your screen with vivid, widescreen (16;9) action video. With a full 1280x720 (pixels) window and 30 frames per second, your videos will be just how you remember them, big and awesome!

High Action: Ideal for making the fastest adventure sports appear as smooth as butter. Recording standard definition video at 60 frames per second (twice as many frames as TV quality video) you won’t miss any of the action.

Beautiful Outdoor Colors
The image sensor and video processor in this tiny camera were fine-tuned for the changing colors and lighting conditions you’ll experience when recording outdoors. The snow will have definition, the lighting will transition when you go through the trees, and the color clarity has been adjusted so that colors will appear as rich as you remember them.

Capture the Whole Scene
The wider the angle of your lens the more of the scene you capture. At 135 degrees, the new ContourHD lens strikes the perfect balance in capturing the entire scene without over-distorting the video.

Record over 8 Hours of Action Video (Peg's note: you won't get 8 hours of video on the 2GB card using the HD setting)
As an all-in-one wearable camcorder, ContourHD records to an internal MicroSD memory card to capture up to 8 hours of HD quality video (compatible up to a 16 GB Memory Card). Powered by a removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, this robust camera recharges through a USB cable connected directly to your computer. Now you can throw away your camcorder tapes, wires, and AA batteries.

With Full Audio
Capturing the sounds you hear (other than the wind) is a difficult proposition, which is why we upgraded the microphone from the previous VholdR model. We’ve done our best to help you cut out the wind noise and record the sounds of the action.

Easy to Use
One Button Record
ContourHD’s operation couldn’t be simpler, as it features a single oversized record switch that you can use even when you’re wearing a pair of gloves. Slide the switch forward to record and slide it back to stop--congratulations, you just made a video! Now you can capture the best scenes right before they happen.

Easy to Align
Have you ever seen a camera with lasers? ContourHD uses two of them and a 192o rotating lens to ensure you line up the shot every time. Turn on the lasers and rotate the front lens until the two laser points are horizontally aligned. Congratulations, you just lined up your video.

Wearable Anywhere
As the most versatile wearable camcorder we take "wearable" seriously. ContourHD uses our patent-pending TRailTM Mounts to "slide and lock" onto a series of different mounts for your goggles, helmet, handlebars, vehicle, or anywhere else you want to mount it. Wear HD video on more than just your head.

Armored Body
A water-resistant camera for all seasons, its light (4 ounces/116 grams) anodized aluminum body withstands dust, dirt, mud, and snow--elements that destroy most electronic gear. It’s also shock, vibration and impact resistant.

Last edited by studiopeg; 03-18-2015 at 01:01 PM.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:01 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior
Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Sold, thank you