Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

100th Anniversary Harley Davidson Print - Great Doings

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 09:11 AM
ironspirit_3
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 100th Anniversary Harley Davidson Print - Great Doings

This is a Limited Edition Giclee (zee-clay) print on canvas by famed motorcycle and auto artist Tom Fritz. The setting is a board-track race somewhere in our great nation. The sun is highlighting the faces and board-track Harley motorcycle of this determined team while the wind-blown American flag is flying free in the back ground. This is #229 of 250 and the best you can have unless you own the original painting from Tom, which is unlikely. Because it's printed on canvas, it looks like it's painted and is very durable unlike paper prints. The size, with beautiful wood and canvas frame, is 34" x 41" It was created to celebrate Harley Davidson's 100th Anniversary and has the engraved brass 100th Anniversary plate mounted onto the frame and includes the Certificate of Authenticity.

Tom Fritz; “… whatever I had to say about my painting had to say something about ALL of the painting. It had to say something about the machine. The [American] flag. The stone-faced riders with attitude… no... pride! The drama. It had to speak BEYOND the painting. I wanted it to address something I responded to when I conceived the image... the PASSION. And I wanted it to speak to the culmination of 100 years of what "IT" was all about…”

This item usually goes for between $3500 & $5000. I'm asking $1395. I understand it may be a little too much for some. However, I have spoken to some who also like to display their passion in their home. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails 100th Anniversary Harley Davidson Print - Great Doings-framed-great-doings-art.jpg   100th Anniversary Harley Davidson Print - Great Doings-100th-plate.jpg   100th Anniversary Harley Davidson Print - Great Doings-cert-of-auth.jpg