Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Knives of Alaska - Alaskan Brown Bear Cleaver w/Suregrip

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 09:56 AM
crossfire3006
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Knives of Alaska - Alaskan Brown Bear Cleaver w/Suregrip

Excellent deal for hunters.

I have used this cleaver only two times. It's in excellent condition and the sheath is as well. The reason I'm selling this cleaver is because I just received the combo set (which includes the cleaver) for my birthday.

Price Shipped: $110 (includes 2 to 3 day delivery and delivery confirmation number)

Below is from the Knives of Alaska website:
The Alaska Brown Bear Skinner/Cleaver was the first knife developed by professional Alaskan outfitter and bush pilot, Charles Allen. Made with the serious big game hunter in mind, the Brown Bear has been tested on some of the largest game animals in the world, such as Alaskan moose and brown bear. The Brown Bear is a heavy-duty cleaver and a practicle skinning knife in one.

Special Features

Winner, Knife of The Year Most Innovative American Made Design at the 1994 International Blade Show Rounded Alaskan Ulu point provides extra-long skinning radius

Category: Alaskan Brown Bear
Item Number: 00001FG
Metal: D2
Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
Bevel: 22 - 25°
Knife Length: 10-1/4"
Blade Length: 6-1/2"

Attached Thumbnails Knives of Alaska - Alaskan Brown Bear Cleaver w/Suregrip-cleaver01.jpg   Knives of Alaska - Alaskan Brown Bear Cleaver w/Suregrip-cleaver02.jpg