Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

HD Mens Rain Pants Size Medium?

Old 05-27-2013, 09:46 AM
bogieb
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default HD Mens Rain Pants Size Medium?

I bought a brand new men's waterproof rainsuit last December in preparation for this riding season. I got it out last week and found that although the jacket is sized correctly, the pants are tagged Small, but they are really at least Mediums (perhaps Large - but I don't think so). They are way too long for me and the waist doesn't even try to hold them up on my small frame. Anyway, the pants have never been worn (except when trying them on). I am supplying pictures with comparisons with my old pants, which really are smalls.

The new ones are on the top side of the picture

Waistband comparison

Leg length Comparison

I was hoping to get $50 for them. I looked on Ebay and see I am in the ball park and will ship for free. We have dogs and cats, so if you are deathly allergic, you don't want these. Also, please note that the low light reflective piping is on the OLD pants - NOT the new pants, if that makes a difference to you.

I have the original tag which shows it as RNWR-RIDE READY, PACKABLE: 98307-10VM/000S and I will be happy to include the tag package if you want.

PM me for more pics or any questions.