Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Joe Rocket Women's Alter Ego Pants black size M

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 10:27 AM
lizdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Joe Rocket Women's Alter Ego Pants black size M

Some of you spent all your money on chrome when you first started riding well I did that with gear. I promised the queens that the great gear I have that I don't use since I got custom gear from motoport that I would finally put up for sale.

I got these for just under $200.00 and wore them once. They come with a pretty hefty liner for wind and rain. I would say liners on sport pants are inside so even when I wore a liner I still out rain gear OVER my clothes since I didnt want to have a wet bottom if I stopped. But the liner is great for wind and rain if you aren't stopping so don't care if the outside of your pants are dry.

One thing on these pants. I don't like the zipper if it isn't lined up right it can open a bit. When it does all you have to do is zip it back open and then close it again. If it bugs you take it to a seamstress and get a heavier duty zipper.
But the pants have some super neat features including snaps at the bottom of the legs that you can use to adjust the height to fit you perfectly, zip out panels so if it is hot you can expose more mesh, two front zip pockets, and Velcro waist adjusters.
These are black (with some reflective silver swirls) and sized medium which their chart says fits a waist of 30-31 but can be inseam of between 31-35 inches for all you tall riding women threw a series of snaps to adjust the pants

These retail for $199 and are on sale for 179 at motorcycle superstore. That said I don't like the zipper so I will let them go for $60 including shipping via paypal.

$60 including shipping should cover if you decide to have the zipper replaced at the cleanlier or seamstress which tends to cost around 10-20. So even on the high end you would be in $80 for a pair of $200 pants. Like I said the zipper seems fine and self fixes but I wanted to make sure that I disclose it and it is the reason the price is low for what is a new pair of $200 pants.

As part of Joe Rocket’s Alter Ego line, the Women’s Alter Ego pant is made to allow comfortable year round motorcycle riding in any temperature or weather condition. Key to this ability is the pants hidden mesh paneling and removable waterproof liner. Whether adjusting for the weather or to achieve the perfect fit, the Women’s Alter Ego is the ultimate do-it-all streetbike pant.

Features:
  • RockTex 660 shell construction
  • Height adjustable C.E. approved knee protectors
  • Removable high density hip padding
  • FreeAir mesh panel with zip on cover
  • Melt resistant material on lower leg area
  • Removable 100% waterproof liner
  • Two-way leg zippers
  • Height adjustable hem
  • 5-point SureFit custom adjustment system
  • 8" zipper for jacket attachment
  • Reflective art