Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Vented Racing Leather Jacket Size 46 (Fox Creek?)

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 11:49 PM
Blue SOG
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vented Racing Leather Jacket Size 46 (Fox Creek?)

Don't be deceived by the title. This isn't a Fox Creek branded jacket, BUT... it is identical in almost every way.

I have a heavy leather Vented Racing jacket bought from a local leather shop about 4 or 5 years ago. Price was over $425. Made in USA. I believe it was made by the same US manufacturer as the Fox Creek line. The only difference is the snaps. Fox Creek snaps are brass colored and say Fox Creek. This Jacket has black snaps. It is identical in every other way. Zip out lining with neck warmer. Laced sides. Very nice jacket! I lost some weight and it's a little too big. Would like to sell to fund my new Langlitz... It isn't so big I can't layer up with it for those really cold days so I'm not all 'that' motivated t sell but the better half thinks it should go to pay for the new Langlitz... If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll throw up some pics. I will consider any and all offers...

One thing about this jacket that surprised me was the vents. They actually work, and work quiet well. The other thing was the collar. I thought I'd like the racing jacket collar over the offset zipper and standard lapel collar... I don't. This is one of 4 motorcycle jackets I had (sold the Schott 125 this past week), so it got rotated depending on temperature. This was my "winter" jacket because it was the heaviest and thickest leather. Great quality. Due to the rotation, it wasn't worn all that much... You can see the particulars at the Fox Creek website. Hit me up if interested...

http://www.foxcreekleather.com/produ...-racing-jacket

Last edited by Blue SOG; 12-22-2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: added link
Old 12-23-2013, 07:37 PM
Blue SOG
Road Warrior
Default Pictures...

Here you go. The jacket weights 8.2 lbs so yes, it's heavy! Tough, yet soft. Already broken in so you don't have to. Zip out liner, gun pocket, reinforced shoulders and elbows, front/back vents, YKK main zipper (pocket and sleeve zippers have no markings), black hardware (coated brass). No rips, cuts, holes or rash.

I'm looking for $275 plus shipping. Paypal preferred. (I'm always open to offers...)

Last edited by Blue SOG; 12-23-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:21 AM
Blue SOG
Road Warrior

BUMP... Price is negotiable.

Old 01-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Blue SOG
Road Warrior
Default Price drop...

I'll take $225 plus shipping.