General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Total Leather Care product

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 05:36 PM
hoethree
Elite HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Total Leather Care product

While at a regional rally a few weekends ago I ran across a product that I just have to bring to your attention. I seldom find a product that truly lives up to its marketing hype, and especially those that fall into this category.

URAD Total Leather Care. It is unbelievable! It is fantastic! It works!

You have seen them, sitting on stools waiting to wipe down your boots and making claims of restoration that even Jesus would struggle with. I was born a skeptic and immediately began to look for fault or false advertisement. My GF submitted her dirty, worn Harley boots to the test. They DID look better, maybe not BRAND NEW, but definitely better. Against my many grimaces in her direction she purchased two 7 oz containers, one black and one neutral.

My GF tried the black on her chaps. I cringed. These were expensive, custom made chaps. They look BRAND NEW. Soft and supple, like new. I went out to the shed and brought in an old leather jacket that I bought in Daytona in 1999. Looked like crap and pretty worn. I did the whole jacket with the black. They suggest three coats. I did one. The coat looks BRAND NEW. Soft and supple, looks almost like the day I bought it 15 years ago. I did my old chaps, they are 15 years old. They now look BRAND NEW.

We have since done every leather garment we own in both the neutral and black. I dont know what is in this stuff but it is absolutely the BEST. We did our boots and all our jackets. I am going to use on on the saddles of our bikes next week.

Give it a try. You WILL be both amazed and pleased with the results.

Google it. Around $15 for a 7oz jar. Colors as well as a neutral.

And no, I do not sell this stuff nor have any financial interest in any company that does. Just passing on info on something I think is pretty damn good.

Old 09-29-2014, 05:42 PM
Tufel
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks always looking for good leather stuff. Quick question. Does it have v any silicone in it, think armor all.

Old 09-29-2014, 05:46 PM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,190 Likes on 1,266 Posts

I used to use Doc Bailey's leather black on my saddlebags. I switched to mink oil and thought it was better. I've heard of but can't remember suggestions for some type of oil that is used on horse saddles. I hope that guy posts that stuff up again.

carl

Old 09-29-2014, 07:08 PM
hoethree
Elite HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 20 Posts

No silicones. All natural stuff. From Italy, used on leather furniture, etc.

Old 09-29-2014, 07:18 PM
rkc915
Cruiser
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for the info. I am needing something to treat my saddlebags, may give it a try.