General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

jackets

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 09:21 PM
kojak
Grand HDF Member
Received 2,494 Likes on 1,244 Posts

Originally Posted by hoethree
I would move Langlitz to the top of the list. Last jacket you will ever need or want.
Pricy but you will have it all your life. Have to get custom fitted for yourself.

Old 11-27-2014, 09:26 PM
kojak
Grand HDF Member
Received 2,494 Likes on 1,244 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldskewl

Wallet bikers love the fox creek crap and the other name brand junk and when it all boils down to quality they paid for the name, nothing more.

OS
No disrespect but you are clueless! A quality Langlitz jacket made in their shop in Oregon to individual measurements is a thing of beauty and made to last 50 years.

Old 11-27-2014, 10:39 PM
ctchap
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by frapcc25
all of our soldiers fighting for our freedom dying for this country and their loved ones having to live withe their loss and to have you make a comment like that raises the question if you are a true American or even ride a Harley. I think of Harley and I think of america, the comaraderi that comes with owning a Harley riding with many veterans "free" and now they have even started up a program for veterans with combat experience some of which have PSTSD and you boast about being happy buying a jacket from a communist country. You are truly a class act guy.
And you need to check yourself bud. I respect and appreciate each and everyone of our vets. Current and past. If you want to pay out your *** for a leather jacket, go ahead its your money. I don't have $700 for a jacket. And if I did, I wouldnt buy one. The jacket I bought serves it's purpose. It's warm sturdy and blocks the wind. Didn't break the bank. I still work for a living. Don't know bout you but I got other bills besides bike riding needs. Although I also just paid $617.01 for a set of tires mounted and balanced. So see we can't all splurge for top of the line leather goods just to claim superiority over all others who dare buy something half *** affordable. So talk crap about my American status again and I'll probably get banned.

Old 11-28-2014, 07:01 PM
sbeast
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

just took my 2 year old Street&Steel jacket to Cyclegear and swapped it for a new one, no questions asked. one of the buttons on the collar was coming loose. great jacket, and i love the warranty