General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turn signal relocation for an Electraglide

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 11:20 AM
Ewogema
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn signal relocation for an Electraglide

I'm curious if anyone out there has come up with a better solution for relocating the turn signals on a new '14/'15 Electraglide or Limited. The turn signals on the bags are not my preference. Of course removing the tour park is the reason I'm doing this.
Perhaps it would be better just to get a Chp rear fender with the turn signals already incorporated then the tour pak could be removed and the worry about having turn signals would be solved with no problem? However you'd have to have a black or white paint scheme or else you'd have to repaint the new fender.
I'm sure someone has coverted there Limited or Ultra classic to mimic a street glide. Why would anyone do this you ask? Well I must be getting older cause I like the comforts of an air shock and heated grips for one thing plus the extra two inches of travel isn't bad either. Also I could get the liquid cooled heads. Never thought I would want that but seems like the MoCo is heading that way and the sound of pinging on a hot day doesn't sound appealing. It's nice to have the added weight of the tourpak off the bike for riding around town too. Any thoughts would be great.