General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fox creek leather! Five stars!

Old 04-10-2015, 09:08 AM
howitzer88
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Fox creek leather! Five stars!

Finally decided that my 25 yr old Branded Leathers jacket was getting way to snug around my 55 yr old body. Have been contemplating getting a Fox Creek Leathers Grayson for about a year so I ordered one on Monday night. I really liked that they ask for several measurements rather than just chest size. I called them on Tuesday to check to make sure they had it in stock and that I really needed it before the weekend, which they said it would get to me on Thursday (the shipping was included in the price). Got home from work last night and the box was waiting for me on the rear porch. I have to say as soon as I took it out of the plastic bag I was extremely impressed with the weight and quality of the leather! I could not find one blemish anywhere, and the black dye is perfect. The brass hardware is heavy and nicely antiqued. I put the jacket on and it fits like no other jacket I've ever worn! Simply incredible fit and finish on this garment. This will probably be the last leather motorcycle jacket I will own. Much nicer than my GF's Vanson jacket. I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

Old 04-10-2015, 09:22 AM
longrideshields-1
Premium Sponsor
Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

Glad you had a great experience. I can't say enough great things about them.

General Inquiries:
Info@LongRideShields.com
Sales and Marketing:
Sales@LongRideShields.com
Phone:

Old 04-10-2015, 10:25 AM
SuperglideKen
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've had mine now for 5 years and it even gets better as they age.

Old 04-10-2015, 10:55 AM
Tufel
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the write up. I am looking very seriously at a Fox Creek jacket and reviews like this are helping.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:00 AM
howitzer88
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Tufel
Thanks for the write up. I am looking very seriously at a Fox Creek jacket and reviews like this are helping.
Paul- my mind was pretty made up a year ago from all of the reviews on this forum. I actually went back to Branded Leathers (not too far from where I live) and they would not do custom sizing anymore, and I felt the leather was not as good as my 25 yr old one. Very nice to deal with on the phone as well.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:17 AM
JMC22
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 328 Likes on 243 Posts

I have a few of their products - I think they make a great product at a manageable cost

Old 04-10-2015, 12:54 PM
keyskruiser
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I too have a new Fox Creek " Grayson". I feel the same as the OP. Fit and quality second to none.

Old 04-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Tampa Fatboy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 10,431 Likes on 4,751 Posts

Originally Posted by howitzer88
Finally decided that my 25 yr old Branded Leathers jacket was getting way to snug around my 55 yr old body. Have been contemplating getting a Fox Creek Leathers Grayson for about a year so I ordered one on Monday night. I really liked that they ask for several measurements rather than just chest size. I called them on Tuesday to check to make sure they had it in stock and that I really needed it before the weekend, which they said it would get to me on Thursday (the shipping was included in the price). Got home from work last night and the box was waiting for me on the rear porch. I have to say as soon as I took it out of the plastic bag I was extremely impressed with the weight and quality of the leather! I could not find one blemish anywhere, and the black dye is perfect. The brass hardware is heavy and nicely antiqued. I put the jacket on and it fits like no other jacket I've ever worn! Simply incredible fit and finish on this garment. This will probably be the last leather motorcycle jacket I will own. Much nicer than my GF's Vanson jacket. I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

Oh hell yeah, +1 on the Fox Creek Leathers. Been a proud owner of their stuff for maybe 3 years now. Jackets are to die for, belts and wallets the same. Even the dang tool bag on my FB Fox Creek...heheh

Old 04-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,011 Likes on 576 Posts

I have a nice used one, and man that thing is heavy and thick!

Old 04-10-2015, 07:33 PM
BuckeyeMan
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have bought two jackets (thanks to my expanding gut), chaps, 2 vests, 4 belts, and some misc things. Great quality products with better customer support. Can't get a better company. You will enjoy your jacket.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fox creek leather! Five stars!