General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rally behind a fellow HD enthusiast and Disabled Vet

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 10:49 PM
LMAO36
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rally behind a fellow HD enthusiast and Disabled Vet

Here is the story. I was treated absolutely like cr,p at a Wyndham Hotel in Kingman Arizona and how funny is it that I am here alerting bikers and Vet's to boycott the Wyndham Hotels and resorts only to see a banner ad for Wyndham on the home page. So hopefully the post will not be deleted as it is a support request and a post to alert fellow bikers and Vet's.
The room caused a respiratory reaction to the air quality of the room with a trip to the urgent care. A nail in the tire from the parking lot. The tub faucet shooting off the copper pipe into the tub when switched to shower. Check the pictures and story on Trip Adviser. I was told "sorry for your bad luck" no offer to pay or help or anything other than another room requiring us to pack back up and move to another room through the rain. This Hotel is right on Route 66 and the 40 fwy. Don't stay here and please avoid Wyndham hotels and resorts if you feel like supporting my boycott.

Thanks

Great ice cold beers on draft, first one was 66 cents. Decor was right out of 1975 with a Saturday Night Fever feel. All mirrors and disco lights. Great bartender Tony. The food was just O.K. Better food is had in town. The Hotel which is part of the Wyndham Hotel Chain was a polished pig. Great on the outside but a dump on the inside. DON'T STAY HERE !!!!!!!. Our room smelled of some horrible room deodorizer that burned our eyes, the burgundy carpet was stained and dirty, the shower smelled of mildew and barely sprayed water, the tub faucet shot off the wall into the tub when we switched from tub to shower.... No I,m not kidding I have a picture.! There was a knife tip hole in the bathroom door. Cheesy window tint on the window. I asked for the room to be "comped" only to be offered another room after we had settled in for the night. We were not willing to pack back up and walk through the rain to another room. No other offer was given and we were lucky enough to pick up a nail in their parking lot upon leaving, I know this because I handed a band of thirty nails to the desk clerk only to be told sorry for your bad luck. I would rather sleep in a tent than this hotel. This restaurant will be better off moving to another location away from the hotel and going with a decor more suited to Route 66 or the western theme. I am a disabled Vet with a breathing disability and this stay effected me medically. Again DON'T STAY HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Room Tip: Go here for a cold beer, then go stay anywhere else. See more room tips

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR..._Arizona.html#

Last edited by LMAO36; 05-22-2015 at 10:53 PM.