General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I had a good experience with Haulbikes

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 05:59 PM
heritageblue2013
Grand HDF Member
Received 556 Likes on 308 Posts
Default I had a good experience with Haulbikes

We recently moved from Colorado to Central Florida at the end of May. Unfortunately the weather at that time was stormy so I drove the car down and shipped the Heritage.

I did minor research and consulted our local Colorado Harley shop and decided to try Haulbikes. They were quoting me $830.00 total with $15,000.00 insurance with $500.00 deductible included in the price. But on the day I narrowed down my time frame they were running a special for $499.00! Sweet. The only catch to this price was not to be in a hurry to get it to Florida quick. From pickup to delivery it was just under three weeks. But at that price for the specialty service I thought it was a good price.

I called the number of their office in Milwaukee and spoke with Michael. She emailed me a contract. It took about 30 minutes to complete. No big deal.
The driver called one day in advance and my wife met him the next day after another call one hour prior to pickup. Driver did a walk around and my wife signed the bill of lading then loaded up the bike.

Each time the bike was moved along the way I received an email from Michael letting me know the status.

Three days ago Sam the delivering driver called to give me a day before delivery notice. Next day Sam called about two hours out. Sam was a pleasure to meet and chat with. He carries his own Road King with him to take advantage of his lay overs. Id say it took him less than 30 minutes taking his time to off load my Heritage.

I would highly recommend Haulbikes. Though it's only been one move with them, they were good.

Attached Thumbnails I had a good experience with Haulbikes-sam_1825.jpg   I had a good experience with Haulbikes-sam_1826.jpg   I had a good experience with Haulbikes-sam_1827.jpg