General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Tracks television interview

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 11:58 AM
6gear
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Harley Tracks television interview

I've enjoyed sharing bits of my story from an unexpected journey. I hope you found them worthy. I may live an abstract live, but dare say, in many ways I'm like most of you, if not all. To write this story demanded exposure of self, and that scared me; but those I rode for deserved a true account of our adventure together. I took advantage of an opportunity that brought me great honor, joy, sorrow, gratitude, and humility. I'm sure most, if not all of you, would have experienced similar emotions.

In the news. I was notified late yesterday of the following:

An interview I had with KVLY tv, channel 11 in Fargo ND, was aired multiple times in today's programs. They did a great job with its edit. It can be found on their web site: www.valleynewslive.com
It will be kept in their archives, search Honoring Vietnam Veterans, or Harley Tracks.

And, www.thestudio.com posted an interview in their blog; bottom left of home page. An archive search for Harley Tracks, Nov. 11 will find it too.

Thank you, Thank a Vet, & Never Forget

Old 11-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,515 Likes on 6,271 Posts
Old 11-18-2015, 05:23 PM
6gear
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Harley Tracks excerpts

I had a unique opportunity I expected many of you would have been eager to take. Although, at the time I didn't know where it was taking me. For over 6,000 hours I wrote and re-wrote my story to honor those who gave, those who gave all, and worthy of a readers time. The four posts I shared are afew paragraphs from a four year journey. I’m on a learning curve and appreciate all the help I can get. I would be grateful for comments and suggestions.
Thank you, Thank a Vet, & Never Forget.

Last edited by 6gear; 11-18-2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: grammar