General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone Ever Heard of Devza Trading Corporation?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 11:35 AM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Question Anyone Ever Heard of Devza Trading Corporation?

Supposedly this company works with Craigslist. They pick up and store then ship items you list and sell on CL. Acting like an escrow holding broker shipper kinda thing.

Re: buddy found a 2007 HD SE Ultra Classic for... $3,000 with 35K on the clock. He wants an MC real bad. And the seller, who's brother died, is selling it for her brother.

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my 2007 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Screaming Eagle. I don't know much about bikes but this was my brother's bike who recently passed away so I know it has always been properly maintained.The bike is in great shape ( 35,587 miles ) no rust or leaks. I moved out of town when I got married but this is not a problem for me as far as the transaction is concerned because I was selling the bike through DTC anyway. I believe you know what DTC is if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I'll be glad to walk you through the process, let me know if you are still interested so I can get back to you with additional details. My asking price is $3000. The bike is available for local pickup or delivery ..

The bike is currently located into Devza Trading Corporation warehouse from Great Falls, MT. I have signed a contract with this company because is able to take care of the whole sale (even if I am not there when the sale will take place), meaning that they will ship the bike to your address and also will handle the payment for me.

If you want to buy the bike through Devza Trading Corporation you have to register on the company website. After registering an invoice will be sent to you with detailed information about the shipping process, insurance, return policy and payment process too, the shipping fees are my responsibility. The most important thing is that this company offers a return policy and you have the right to return the bike at any time but I am sure you won`t need to use the return policy because the bike is exactly as I described it. Let me know if you are still interested so I can get back to you with the information that you need to register the transaction with them. I apologize for the long email but I couldn't explain the process in less words.

I Googled, and I found tons of miscellaneous forums spouting their praise, but I can't find the company's website or ANY website for that matter... I can't find anything that would make me think this is a legit organization...

I thought the whole thing was/is a scam... Anyone have any knowledge, opinions, and/or a link about this biz? Thanks

Old 11-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Tommy C
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 19,665 Likes on 6,679 Posts

$3000? Sounds fishy to me. There has to be Nigerians involved somewhere....

Old 11-12-2015, 11:52 AM
1004ron
Road Warrior
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

If they're prepared to send the title in advance and accept cash on delivery, no problem, ........ otherwise show those Nigerians the middle finger.

Old 11-12-2015, 12:04 PM
deadhawg
Stellar HDF Member

Received 1,727 Likes on 666 Posts

Smells like a scam to me.

Old 11-12-2015, 12:10 PM
JohnMn
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 272 Likes on 211 Posts

Run away!
I can't find anything either, my guess is the guy will send you a "link" to register with the company.
You'll be asked to pay up front and wait for the shipment of the bike.
This "Screams" scam!!

Last edited by JohnMn; 11-12-2015 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:10 PM
roussfam
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,739 Likes on 3,507 Posts

$3000 for an 07 Screaming Eagle Ultra. No way. Don't communicate with them for a bit. I bet they try to contact you again since they got a nibble.

What's the brothers name? When and where did he die? Should be an obituary posted on the local paper.

You know what they say.....if it sounds too good to be true....

Jim

Old 11-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Sw1
Road Captain
Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

So the bike is for sale for less than a third of its value, and the only results of this so called escrow company is forums spouting there great service.
Run, has to be a scam. If it was a legit business and a great value how come they have no website for sellers to get in touch with them?

Old 11-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Bigfoot1
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scam.

Old 11-12-2015, 12:51 PM
MURPHCC1
Club Member
Received 2,791 Likes on 1,359 Posts

Scam!!!!!!!

Old 11-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Ozark Joe
Road Warrior
Received 89 Likes on 44 Posts

You always have to be on guard with craigslist. Scams are abound there. I also think this is a scam. If there is no way to contact the owner directly,I wouldn't bother with it. No phone number listed,no sale,no buy,no exceptions are one of my rules.

Quick Reply: Anyone Ever Heard of Devza Trading Corporation?