General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Softbrake.com Outstanding Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 10:53 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Softbrake.com Outstanding Customer Service

Over the weekend, I ordered a +1 extended brake pedal (SB-014(P)+1) for my 14 Road King. I found on their Facebook page that they offer free shipping for military members, so I emailed them and asked them what documentation they would need. Well, I got impatient and wanted it to ship out Monday (hopefully) so I said screw it and ordered the pedal and decided that I would just pay the shipping. Well tonight (27DEC15) at 2000 I get an email from a woman named Debbie, and she told me that she didn't catch the order in time to remove the shipping charges so she was sending me a check with my order to refund the shipping, and apologized for the inconvenience. I am completely taken aback. I have never felt with a company that has gone this far do do something like this. This was, in no way an inconvenience for me (as I chose to pay the shipping because I was impatient) but to have Softbrake.com connect an order I made on their web site, to an email that I sent them at a different time about their free shipping to a military member is just flat out OUTSTANDING. They owe me no apology nor do they owe me any shipping charges. This is an OUTSTANDING company and will receive all of my future business for any of their products that I plan on buying in the future!

Old 12-28-2015, 11:19 AM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 97 Likes on 77 Posts

I recently spoke with, ordered, and installed their brake lever for my '14 Limited. Good company to do business with!