General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shout out to Bikes2NV for Great Service

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 12:49 PM
carpusaf
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Shout out to Bikes2NV for Great Service

Previously, I put up a post asking for information about a place that does chrome wheel exchange and custom seats out of Columbus, Ohio named Bikes2NV and didn't really get any feedback.

Recently, my brother did a wheel exchange to get chrome plated HD Enforcer wheels with Bikes2NV for his new Street Glide. He lives about two hours from their shop and noticed a flaw in the chrome when he got home. The guys at the shop sent someone on a road trip to replace the wheels (no extra charge) and they did the replacement at a bike shop near my brother's place with no fuss.

While at home on vacation last week, I decided to give them a try and I must say that they completely exceeded any expectations that I had walking in the door. Being on vacation, I was working in a tight window and they rushed me in immediately when I arrived. One of the guys (Al) actually gave me a ride to a great bar and grill a few miles up the road so I could wait there while they did the work. In fact, when I walked in the door the bar the bar tender said that Al called and told them the first beer is on them. The wheels were changed out in less than two hours and Al picked me up from the bar and grill as well. When I returned, I was completely satisfied with the brightness and heavy coating of the chrome....great work too. In the following few days, I rode about 300 miles and the bike road perfectly. I was skeptical because they use Dyna Beads for balancing and I must admit that I didn't notice a difference.

Al also talked over some seat options and showed me a ton of different materials to use for my seat, even though I wasn't quite ready to make the purchase.

Bottom-line: If you're looking for a good place to do chrome wheels, lowers, seats, etc..., make this place your first-choice. They rock!!!!

Old 06-06-2016, 01:41 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,269 Likes on 1,975 Posts

Thanks for posting, after all the negativity that some seem to enjoy posting about, it's nice to see somebody with something positive to say for a change. Glad to hear of your successful dealings with them.