General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harrisburg PA riders

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 09:33 PM
baltimorebook
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harrisburg PA riders

Just an FYI.... Appalachian harley in the harrisburg area is having a special event this Friday night.... free food, HogWild movie on the bigscreen, free drinks, and a special unvailing presentation of the 08 Harleys......

A few of us are riding up just to ride and thought i would pass along the info......

Old 08-30-2007, 09:39 PM
hdpearson13
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: Harrisburg PA riders

is hog wild the second wild hogs I am allittle out of the loop.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:45 PM
baltimorebook
Advanced

no no no.... definitely not.... i think hog wild is that corny movie w/ tim allen and a few other guys... they decide to buy bikes and travel the US. i dont think its a great movie, but its a reason for me to get out and check out some other bikes and ride

Old 08-30-2007, 09:52 PM
hdpearson13
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

oh so it is wild Hogs they are showing then? out of the loop a bit here in Mosul all we get is bootlegged copies but I did like wild hogs it made me laugh alot. I am originally from sullivan County and Hughesville.I thinkAppalaitian has a new building that pretty nice but i have only saw pics. is it a new building? oris it susquahanna ? I miss the ridding up there Eastern NC is just to flat for me. Cant wait to get back so I can go west to that tail of the dragon never been there.

Old 08-31-2007, 03:24 AM
nighttraingirl
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too bad I work 2nd shift[:@]

Old 08-31-2007, 06:45 AM
Bubba Zanetti
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 13,183 Likes on 5,610 Posts

ORIGINAL: hdpearson13

oh so it is wild Hogs they are showing then? out of the loop a bit here in Mosul all we get is bootlegged copies but I did like wild hogs it made me laugh alot. I am originally from sullivan County and Hughesville.I thinkAppalaitian has a new building that pretty nice but i have only saw pics. is it a new building? oris it susquahanna ? I miss the ridding up there Eastern NC is just to flat for me. Cant wait to get back so I can go west to that tail of the dragon never been there.
Yeah its Wild Hogs, I heard a commercial for the event on the radio yesterday. Appalacian does have a new building, its a few miles down the road from the old building. I have been in there a few times. Really nice dealership. Also Shoptroll told me that the Ladys of Hog are having a chili cook off / poker run on Saturday. I believe he said it Starts at Iron Valley H-D and goes to Susquehanna, Whites, Appalacian, Laugermans, then back to Iron Valley. If anyone is interested try shooting Shoptroll a PM, he can give you more info than I can.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:02 AM
baltimorebook
Advanced

sorry for giving the wrong name of the movie -- i really never watch movies (i always fall asleep)... but they are playing it on a big drive in type of movie screen outside.......

where is iron valley hd? and is this ride open to the public -- or do you have to be a local HOG member

Old 08-31-2007, 11:55 AM
Trux
Cruiser

Iron Valley is in Manheim. The Poker Run starts at any of those locations; go to your favorite to register at 8am-ish. There is actually an inter-dealer chili competition to bring back the flaming toilet seat (a trophy of sorts). I live in Carlisle and bought mine at Appalachian so I will probably start from there. I think the dealers involved are Appalachian, Iron valley, Susquehanna, Battlefield, Laugermans. (correct me if I am wrong). Looks like I will be buying quite a few dealer t-shirts tomorrow!

Old 08-31-2007, 02:21 PM
baltimorebook
Advanced

i was over at battlefield today and saw an older guy go OFF on the dealership....he got a flat tire (in their parking lot), and they wouldnt plug it... they made him buy a new tire so he was steamed... then he went to buy a soda and thought 1.50 was too much.... so he was raising a cain about everything from the price of T-shirts to soda, to his tire

good for him for speaking up

Old 08-31-2007, 02:52 PM
06train
Road Warrior

Sweet-----------------------! B in the aera,,, but saddeled up behind 850H.P.of bad azz sprint car and tryin to go warp speed...

Quick Reply: Harrisburg PA riders