General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1 % er's

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 10:34 PM
06Heritage
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 % er's

are there any true 1 % hard core bikers in this forum ? ... just curious.

Old 01-29-2006, 10:44 PM
vegashd
Banned
Default RE: 1 % er's

Yes there is.

I got to meet the president of the Vegas chapter long before i was into HDs, I was riding sport bikes and the president needed help with his brothers CBR. I helped him out and it was an instant friendship.

Old 01-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Tripper
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Only one?

Old 01-29-2006, 11:06 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

Yes there is.

I got to meet the president of the Vegas chapter long before i was into HDs, I was riding sport bikes and the president needed help with his brothers CBR. I helped him out and it was an instant friendship.
Are you yourself a patch wearing 1%er?

Old 01-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

You probably won't get much response here. Most true 1%ers don't advertise their affiliation.

Old 01-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Tripper
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Here is as close as I get to a 1% patch:

[IMG]local://upfiles/1087/41B2265894564FF0B308D83E0E99B58D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-30-2006, 04:01 AM
darkside
Banned

Hey vegashd / WTF/ does that have to do with you holdin a patch? The question was are there any 1% club members ,not has anyone ever talked to a 1%. For all we know you are refering to the PRESIDENT of the hair club for men. With that statement I,m going to go with, I don't think you should claim you are. Just a word of advice and by know means is this a threat.Be careful where you mention affiliations to any 1%club .I,ve been to more than one ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT that was handed out to someone that said things that didn't jive. LIke I said I,m not trying to roll on you but statements like that can land you in hot water if the wrong people misunderstand it. Be safe and have fun.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:28 AM
darkside
Banned

Hey vegashd after several minutes of retrospect I just wanted to backoff a little with my previuos post. It was not my intention to flame you . I just don't like hearing people say something that they may not even have intended, but you basically said your a 1% because you know one. Unfortunately that can get you into trouble if your not careful. Sorry about the previous post but every now and then guys get hurt for saying something like that.I just would hate to see any of the forum guys get caught up in some serious sh*t for saying the wrong thing in the wrong place. Once again Sorry man Ididn't meen to come off that harsh originally.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:37 AM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: terryt1955

Yes there is.

Are you yourself a patch wearing 1%er?

NOPE, I just know of one on here. Their oculd be more I have no clue.

I just am not the patch holding type. I know a couple really well and know quite a few through the two i know.

I really do nto think to many will come on here bragging about being a 1%er though. Their is a few forums i have ran across that seem to be 1%er forums.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:39 AM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: darkside

Hey vegashd after several minutes of retrospect I just wanted to backoff a little with my previuos post. It was not my intention to flame you . I just don't like hearing people say something that they may not even have intended, but you basically said your a 1% because you know one. Unfortunately that can get you into trouble if your not careful. Sorry about the previous post but every now and then guys get hurt for saying something like that.I just would hate to see any of the forum guys get caught up in some serious sh*t for saying the wrong thing in the wrong place. Once again Sorry man Ididn't meen to come off that harsh originally.
No I was just saying that I know one on here. Ive known them longer then I have been a member here. I did not mean to come across as making people belive that I was one, I just know a few of them.. one for sure on here.

Quick Reply: 1 % er's