General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?

Old 03-14-2008, 09:04 PM
loopspurs
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?

I'm kind of shy, and the only woman I address without saying "Mam" is my wife. So help me out.

Over the years, I've heard it said that bikers have a particular appeal to babes. I've asked Honey about this. And, of
course she said, yep. What was I thinking? She would not elaborate.

So, someone tell it like it is, or should be, so that I don't dwell on this any longer. Is this a myth?

Maybe the ladies can chime in? Is it the bike or the man? Are there stories to be told?

My two cents about babes on bikes starts with great admiration, proceeds through pride and respect. And, it ends with the joy of knowing that, in this country, they can choose to ride how they want, when they want, if they want. (Well, Honey is calling now...time to put the kiddies to bed.) She and I will get to ride, soon.

Thanks for reading.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Kolni
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?

It the man that knows how to tame a machine.

Chics dig that, because it shows the power of being a male.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:10 PM
itileman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you had to base it on my experience, it's a myth. But, being old and ugly may have something to do with it (see Driver's License pic). Why do you suppose I have a solo seat?

Old 03-14-2008, 09:15 PM
connsmith
Banned

I have had a few bikes over the years and not till I bought my big ol hog did I have women half my age suddenly interested in my fat butt... I know they just wanted to ride though... so to hell with em...

Old 03-14-2008, 09:17 PM
x2lee
Banned

Yesterday a nice looking brunette working as a cashier said "I need to ride a Harley today" while I was buying gas. I said I have the gas. (BTW I was just flirting) she said "I get off at 2".
Dunno if she was serious or not, but she seemed to like the bike/biker enough...
I say yeah they dig us
ORIGINAL: loopspurs

I'm kind of shy, and the only woman I address without saying "Mam" is my wife. So help me out.

Over the years, I've heard it said that bikers have a particular appeal to babes. I've asked Honey about this. And, of
course she said, yep. What was I thinking? She would not elaborate.

So, someone tell it like it is, or should be, so that I don't dwell on this any longer. Is this a myth?

Maybe the ladies can chime in? Is it the bike or the man? Are there stories to be told?

My two cents about babes on bikes starts with great admiration, proceeds through pride and respect. And, it ends with the joy of knowing that, in this country, they can choose to ride how they want, when they want, if they want. (Well, Honey is calling now...time to put the kiddies to bed.) She and I will get to ride, soon.

Thanks for reading.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:18 PM
SportsterBob
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bikers, Cowboys, Boxers, Football Players, Lumberjacks, Firemen, etc..........you gotta finda womanthat's attracted to YOU......no need to put on a costume!

Old 03-14-2008, 09:20 PM
pip369
Road Captain

I think there are some that probably do and some that don't. Kind of like some likered heads and some like brunettes. Different strokes for different folks IMO.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:21 PM
itileman
Outstanding HDF Member

How you gonna ride 3 up on that Sporty? Don't see Mrs. X2 letting you ride without her.
Side car, maybe?

Old 03-14-2008, 09:25 PM
HarleyGirl76
Road Captain

Like almost everything in life, it depends on the biker - but in general, I dig bikers. Living in Southern Cal, even worse, Orange County, there are a lot of really plastic, fake guys. The bikers I've met are for the most part more genuine, down to earth and fun to be around. They're usually not trying to lie about who they are, how much money they make and are just out because they like to ride. Most times they're even honest and forward enough that if they're trying to get you to go home with them they just tell you straight out.

Part of it is the bad boy image that always get me into trouble too. Anyway, I dig bikers - and no, it's not the bike that impresses. I'm not sure it's the male part of taming the machine because I can ride too, but then again, you guys are for the most part just more masculine.

Just my 2 cents.

Lisa

Old 03-14-2008, 09:25 PM
badinfluence63
Banned

Being as you are a married man the first thought that came to my head is why would you careif chicks dig your bike? 2 minutes of fun is not worth a life time of trouble. Or in my case 1 minute of fun.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?