General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nazi Helmet

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 04:41 PM
amike
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote=laz263;3932572]
Originally Posted by amike

Are you telling me you've never seen "Animal House"? What kind of American are you????
Was that the one with Larry the Cable Guy?

Old 09-29-2008, 05:32 PM
brownstonebob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Han Solo wore East German officers riding boots in Star Wars.....does that make George Lucas a **** or a Commie????

Old 09-29-2008, 05:53 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by brownstonebob
Han Solo wore East German officers riding boots in Star Wars.....does that make George Lucas a **** or a Commie????
According to a few of these guys, apparently so.
And don't forget, Harley made those sharp looking Zeppelin boots.

Feine deutsche technik

Old 09-29-2008, 06:52 PM
brownstonebob
Banned

Originally Posted by schumacher
According to a few of these guys, apparently so.
And don't forget, Harley made those sharp looking Zeppelin boots.

Feine deutsche technik
Makes ya wonder how some folks can work the controls on their bikes and wring their hands at the same time.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:03 PM
faber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Sputnik Steve
BTW, I would totally rock a US military helmet on my bike, If I only had one. How much do those suckers weigh usually?
More than a full-face! But they're better for head-butting people

Old 09-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Chaos
Tourer

Originally Posted by Sputnik Steve
BTW, I would totally rock a US military helmet on my bike, If I only had one. How much do those suckers weigh usually?

The Bell Drifter sort of resembles a K-pot. Not exactly but has similar lines. Also has .45 casings for rivets. I like mine. The only gripe I have is the way the wind catches it. It's gotta either be tight or you have to cinch it tight, otherwise it'll end up on the back of your neck.

And yeah, I know it's filthy

Attached Thumbnails Nazi Helmet-img_0846.jpg   Nazi Helmet-img_0847.jpg  
Old 09-29-2008, 08:07 PM
brownstonebob
Banned

Originally Posted by Autolite
I like the sticker!
I like it cause it's a Bell!

Old 09-29-2008, 10:34 PM
SlimShady
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Good grief, I thought there was a lot of hand wringing on the gun and jeep forums I frequent but this takes the cake. I almost picked up one of the German style helmets this weekend but found a beanie I liked better..............now that I know it'll **** so many of you sissies off if I do get one though I'm going back to the shop and picking it up tomorrow. Sooner or later you people will figure out that what another person chooses to do is none of your concern unless it directly affects you in some physical manner. And when the keyboard commando's come running out to tell us about how they'll level us for wearing something they would do well to keep in mind that not everyone feels the need to speak of their pasts or of what they keep handy for just such occasions.

Old 09-29-2008, 11:40 PM
brownstonebob
Banned

Originally Posted by SlimShady
Good grief, I thought there was a lot of hand wringing on the gun and jeep forums I frequent but this takes the cake. I almost picked up one of the German style helmets this weekend but found a beanie I liked better..............now that I know it'll **** so many of you sissies off if I do get one though I'm going back to the shop and picking it up tomorrow. Sooner or later you people will figure out that what another person chooses to do is none of your concern unless it directly affects you in some physical manner. And when the keyboard commando's come running out to tell us about how they'll level us for wearing something they would do well to keep in mind that not everyone feels the need to speak of their pasts or of what they keep handy for just such occasions.
Exactly!

Old 09-30-2008, 01:37 AM
baxter
Road Warrior

i think their gay and make your head look like the top of a *****. jmo...... another thing i always see the yuppie dicks on their big ol ugly custom bikes wearing them like itll make them more official or something. then they wrap on their throttle as they go by the bar and see us all hanging outside. yes this is a bar where bikers hang out and no your not welcome cus you act like a ***** and look like one too. but then i guess you are what you eat!

Last edited by baxter; 09-30-2008 at 01:41 AM.

Quick Reply: Nazi Helmet