General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bikeweek

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 06:49 AM
titusvilleharley
Banned For Ripping Off HDF Members
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bikeweek

i have been up here in daytona since friday having a great time my sister and her husband rode there harley from lakeland. they are staying with me in titusville, anyway friday night im walking near atlantic ave and main street i see 6 guys on scooters with new york plates it was vinny and cody from v-force customs remember vinny and cody were on occ. walked out shaked vinnys hand nice guy. onto the ocean center was nice this year the entrance is on the westside got my big hog pin daytona 2009 the harley davidson f-150 was so fu%cking nice,. and ac/dc was live on stage at boothill saloon very crowded have to walk sideways. if you want to park your bike plenty of $5 dollor parking areas,,

Old 03-03-2009, 07:20 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Pictures????

Pictures, where's the pictures?????? Glad you're enjoying it, wish I could be down there myself.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:38 AM
mcrider1
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Does the crowd look about the same size as in years past?

Old 03-03-2009, 08:40 AM
seniorsuperglideE8
Supporter

Received 4,307 Likes on 2,356 Posts

I remember my first Biketoberfest, we rode over from cent. fl to titusville and up US1 to Daytona Area. My eyes were so big, like the first time in the P.I. Bikes all over the place, could not believe it, Then did the activities up by Ormond Beach across from the 'Horse, then to Cabbage Patch and dodging the critters on the road on the way home. Good Time.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:24 AM
mduggan
Cruiser

That band is not AC/DC. They are a really good cover band called Highway to Hell. We saw them in Myrtle Beach last spring and will be seeing them again in Leesburg in April. They are very good and I'm sure that they would appreciate your post.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:26 PM
steveh326
Road Warrior
Received 135 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by mduggan
That band is not AC/DC. They are a really good cover band called Highway to Hell. We saw them in Myrtle Beach last spring and will be seeing them again in Leesburg in April. They are very good and I'm sure that they would appreciate your post.
+1 Highway to Hell is an awsome tribute band, they really know how to work the crowds, and sound great to boot. I have seen them twice, and hope to catch their show several more times in the future.

Old 03-03-2009, 04:31 PM
titusvilleharley

Originally Posted by mcrider1
Does the crowd look about the same size as in years past?
oh yes very crowded ac/dc was playing at boothill and frogys and wiseguys were crowded walk slow and sideways on the sidewalks. i seen a guy on main street hitting the rev limiter on his rice rocket cop walk up to him pulled him in the alley and gave him a ticket.

Old 03-03-2009, 04:33 PM
titusvilleharley

Originally Posted by seniorsuperglideE8
I remember my first Biketoberfest, we rode over from cent. fl to titusville and up US1 to Daytona Area. My eyes were so big, like the first time in the P.I. Bikes all over the place, could not believe it, Then did the activities up by Ormond Beach across from the 'Horse, then to Cabbage Patch and dodging the critters on the road on the way home. Good Time.
i went to the ironhorse off us 1 in ormond and got me a t-shirt then walked across us1 over to deadwood

Old 03-04-2009, 07:54 AM
coltsfan
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Edgewood

I just got back and really wish I was still there.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:51 AM
midlife rider
Tourer

First trip to Daytona, rode down Friday in the rain and rode back (500 miles) in temperatures under 40. Had a great time! Vinny was at our hotel, Best Western in Ormond, he was buzzing around on Yamaha scooter. Main Street was awesome, Destination Daytona was cool as well. Lot of demo rides at the speedway.

Quick Reply: bikeweek