General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Non- 1% MCs out there.

Old 10-31-2009, 06:30 PM
brutalbrad
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Non- 1% MCs out there.

I have been reading some other forums about Non-1%er clubs a few of the clubs get bashed up as undeserving. Wondering what the views out here a about non-1%ers flying colors.

Hopefully this thread doesn't get to out of control. but I do expect the usually Popcorn Icon post and the spanking the dog icon.

Old 10-31-2009, 06:35 PM
traveler
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

ALL REAL M/C's have colors.

ALL REAL M/C's have a probationary period "prospecting" before you earn the full patch.

ALL REAL M/C's have approval to exist from the dominant club in the area (1%'er club)

Every time a club tries to start up without following this protocol, it gets shut down.....one way or the other, and it ain't pretty if you try to resist/fight back.

And YES....the LE clubs calling themselves M/C's thinking they can use the law to force their way in.....their day of reckoning will come.

Don't have to accept it. Dosen't matter if you agree or not. "It is what it is".

~Joe

Old 10-31-2009, 06:37 PM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 701 Likes on 349 Posts

Originally Posted by traveler
And YES....the LE clubs calling themselves M/C's thinking they can use the law to force their way in.....their day of reckoning will come.
That's funny!

The following users liked this post:
DuciDay (02-19-2024)
Old 10-31-2009, 06:44 PM
traveler
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Well, what do you call avoiding the CoC, and jsut saying "we're here....tough".

Are you really dumb enough to think that this is all not going to end badly for a bunch of cops playing dress up on the weekends?

Do you really think that TRUE outlaw bikers give a damn whether or not it is a cop or not that they rip the patch off of, and beat senseless?

If you have ever dealt with 1%'ers, you would know that it is best not to start any crap. And coming around acting like you're a 1%'er......well, you're gonna get called on it.

This will end badly. Any cop who values his job will distance himself from this......it's trouble waiting to happen.

~Joe

Old 10-31-2009, 06:49 PM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 106 Posts

ALL REAL M/C's have a probationary period "prospecting" before you earn the full patch.

ALL REAL M/C's have approval to exist from the dominant club in the area (1%'er club)

Every time a club tries to start up without following this protocol, it gets shut down.....one way or the other, and it ain't pretty if you try to resist/fight back.

Don't have to accept it. Dosen't matter if you agree or not. "It is what it is".

~Joe
As they should. I find it some what amusing that the officers, claim to be opposed to Out Law Motorcycle clubs cause they, rape, rob, kill, do drugs, sell drugs, extort, etc..... But yet they choose to wear a vest and patch emulating the very people they seem to despise.

Old 10-31-2009, 06:51 PM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 701 Likes on 349 Posts

As I've said before, I don't have any desire to wear the patches, but think it absolutely juvenile that you can wear one and I can't. Grow the hell up. And no, police shouldn't ask anyone's permission to wear the silly thing, that is beyond ridiculous. Free country my friend.

DuciDay (02-19-2024)
Old 10-31-2009, 07:00 PM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by stro1965
As I've said before, I don't have any desire to wear the patches, but think it absolutely juvenile that you can wear one and I can't. Grow the hell up. And no, police shouldn't ask anyone's permission to wear the silly thing, that is beyond ridiculous. Free country my friend.

I agree with you. I dont think anybody should have to ask permission. It kinda sounds like gang turf type stuff. Why would cops want to emulate that stuff.

Old 10-31-2009, 07:01 PM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The only thing typical and worthless M/C's have in there favor is, strength in numbers. Catch one of them off by him or herself and they're just another person on a motorcycle. Unfortunately, it's the club in numbers anyone need to be concerned with. That's one of the reasons, in most cases that is, Colors are generally not recommended to be warn without being a club related function.

DuciDay (02-19-2024)
Old 10-31-2009, 07:11 PM
rdam
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

~Joe
Yeah, can you see of bunch of cops go to a COC meeting: "Uhh. excuse me, is it Ok if we where this 3 piece patch". Like that's ever gonna' happen much.

Road Dawgs, Defenders, Untouchables, Dragoons, Choir Boys, Gunfighters, Gunslingers, Iron Crew, Shamrocks, Lawmen, Iron Spartans, Blood Brothers, etc are all very concerned.

Old 10-31-2009, 07:13 PM
nathanw
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You cant have a rational discussion on this issue, it's not even worth trying. After all, you must consider the source.

Originally Posted by stro1965

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Non- 1% MCs out there.