Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > General Harley Davidson Forums > General Harley Davidson Chat
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by: J&P Cycles

P

Old 01-23-2010, 08:59 AM
Hang Around
Default Biketronics setup on 2009 FLHTP

Hello all. I was wondering if there were any FLHTP owners out there that have used the Police bike option from Biketronics? Is the stereo completely managed from the stereo head unit? I have looked into getting cruise installed at the HD shop I bought my bike from but that would be close to $1000 including the interconnect harness. That just gets me back to a stock wiring config where I could add the HD (Harmon Kardon) stereo. I'm not overwhelmed with that option anyway.

I guess I'm just looking for ideas and curious as to what others have done? I am also considering just installing an amp and speakers with an aux input since 99% of the time I will be listening to mp3's anyway. Thoughts?
Old 01-23-2010, 08:59 AM

P