General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just ordered my new personal license plate

Old 02-18-2010, 11:25 AM
SBJJC
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just ordered my new personal license plate

“1infdel”

Old 02-18-2010, 11:32 AM
CroK
Banned

No imagination of yer own? Another member has one unless it's a phony plate he's holdin in his avatar...

Old 02-18-2010, 11:33 AM
Chicago Bob
Road Master
Received 40 Likes on 2 Posts

Hope you get it. Here in Illinois, they really are pi$$a$$ about sneaking in that stuff. They have a list a mile long on unacceptable plate letter/numbers

Old 02-18-2010, 12:27 PM
rh8234
Elite HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

Even in Illinois though, one sneaks through occasionally. Several years ago I saw "BOX DR" on the plate of my now x-wife's gyne.

Old 02-18-2010, 12:44 PM
DC-LoudSound
Road Captain

my plate used to read ..... FAST XIT .... I might have to see if I can come up with a new one. When I had an old Mercedes ... I wanted " BNDROVR " ..... lol

Old 02-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Thatguy08
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rh8234
Even in Illinois though, one sneaks through occasionally. Several years ago I saw "BOX DR" on the plate of my now x-wife's gyne.
That's the funniest $hit I've heard all day! I'm gonna order mine next month. Gonna get "GIGTY".

Old 02-18-2010, 12:50 PM
rcaddell
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm getting IMARUB or DMPSTR

Old 02-18-2010, 12:56 PM
DC-LoudSound
Road Captain

Originally Posted by rcaddell
I'm getting IMARUB or DMPSTR

" IMARUB " .... man thats cool...

Old 02-18-2010, 01:21 PM
SBJJC
Banned

Crok,

The other plate you saw says “infdel” and yes i copied the idea, but mine is “1infdel.” I may not have the first, but I'm not a big fan of the Muslin extremists. I could care a less if I offend them. I walk around with my favorite shirt “Proud American Infidel” on all day long. I had a woman in a Costco wearing a burka tell my I should remove my shirt and what am embarrassment I was to the American people for wearing the shirt in public. She was standing next to some fat guy who was eye fornicating me.

Not one to ever run from a fight and even though I'm 43, when I was younger, I was a professional fighter, and then turned to MMA. I have been training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for well over a decade and own my own Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School. I smiled and told the woman it wasn’t her place to address a man according to the filth of a religion she followed. I asked the man standing next to her, “is it not true in your faith if a woman addresses a man, other than her husband, isn’t she is to be stoned to death?” I asked him if he felt like he wanted to come over and take my shirt from me. He didn't reply. I told the woman now she was is in a country where she had freedom to express her feelings, even If I didn't agree with them, she still might want to hold her tongue. I told her there a lot of men and woman in the US that knows of the barbaric things her people have done to American service men and woman. She might not like a reaction, which she might incite someday. Then I invited her to close her mouth, or come over and take my shirt from me. She shut the F*&k up and lowered her head.

Three guys standing behind the woman started clapping…

I just hope America wakes up! I know we aren’t to take of politics and religion in the forum, so I will leave it at that.

Old 02-18-2010, 01:29 PM
monstead
Club Member
Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM when I can find the time....
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SBJJC
Crok,

The other plate you saw says “infdel” and yes i copied the idea, but mine is “1infdel.” I may not have the first, but I'm not a big fan of the Muslin extremists. I could care a less if I offend them. I walk around with my favorite shirt “Proud American Infidel” on all day long. I had a woman in a Costco wearing a burka tell my I should remove my shirt and what am embarrassment I was to the American people for wearing the shirt in public. She was standing next to some fat guy who was eye fornicating me.

Not one to ever run from a fight and even though I'm 43, when I was younger, I was a professional fighter, and then turned to MMA. I have been training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for well over a decade and own my own Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School. I smiled and told the woman it wasn’t her place to address a man according to the filth of a religion she followed. I asked the man standing next to her, “is it not true in your faith if a woman addresses a man, other than her husband, isn’t she is to be stoned to death?” I asked him if he felt like he wanted to come over and take my shirt from me. He didn't reply. I told the woman now she was is in a country where she had freedom to express her feelings, even If I didn't agree with them, she still might want to hold her tongue. I told her there a lot of men and woman in the US that knows of the barbaric things her people have done to American service men and woman. She might not like a reaction, which she might incite someday. Then I invited her to close her mouth, or come over and take my shirt from me. She shut the F*&k up and lowered her head.

Three guys standing behind the woman started clapping…

I just hope America wakes up! I know we aren’t to take of politics and religion in the forum, so I will leave it at that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just ordered my new personal license plate