Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > General Harley Davidson Forums > General Harley Davidson Chat
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by: J&P Cycles

P

Old 04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Hang Around
Default New LED brake/tail light kit for King tour-pak

I have been looking at the new LED light kit for the King Tour-Pak. The Part # is 67914-10. I have asked numerous Harley Davidson service tech's and mechanics if this light kit will replace the standard equipment in the stock tour-pak on a 2010 Ultra Limited. Some say they think it will while others say they think not. I cannot get a definate answer from any of them. If someone has any information on this new light kit, I would appreciate it. I want this kit on my bike, however I don't want to order it and then find out it won't interchange.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Senior Rider

If you check this link and click on "check for fitment". Your bike shows shows, it fits, under Touring

http://www.latus-harley-davidson.com...t-Red-Lens.htm
Old 04-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Prospect

I don't know why it wouldn't. It is the same light kit they put on the SE model. It says it fits 97 and later. It will also goive you more room in the tourpak since you no longer have the cans for the incandecent bulbs sticking into the tourpak. But to use the space you will have to remove or cut the liner. I have a limited and am thinking abuot pulling the trigger on one of these but think I will go fo the HID headlight first.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Hang Around

Thanks for the replys. The fitment section answered the question completely. I am ordering the kit today. I really don't know why this was such a hard question for the Harley people. It is their product. Thanks again!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:07 PM

I was looking for lights for my SG tourpak. My dealer showed me those. I told him to forget it. $479 for some tailights? Sheesh!!

Vietnam Vet
101st Airborne Division
http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m...rcycle%20Pics/
2009 SG Black Ice/Blue Ice
Old 04-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Senior Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlcx2dlcx2 View Post
Thanks for the replys. The fitment section answered the question completely. I am ordering the kit today. I really don't know why this was such a hard question for the Harley people. It is their product. Thanks again!!!
When you get it mounted, post pics please. I may want one.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Hang Around

Just want to update everyone on the LED tour-pak light kit. I recieved the kit and carried to the shop for install. It will not interchange with the original equipment on the tour pak with the standard lights. Four of the holes that must be drilled for mounting is in the hole left where the original light is. So if anyone has a King tour-pak that does not have the original equipment lights in it and wants a really cool set of LED lights, let me know. These will be much cheaper that the Harley price. You can e-mail me at dlc1@ipa.net.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:41 AM

P