Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > General Harley Davidson Forums > General Harley Davidson Chat
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by: J&P Cycles

Welcome to HDForums.com!

Closed Thread

P

Old 03-06-2011, 03:45 PM
Hang Around
Default NYC choppers?

Just looking for any info good or bad about NYC choppers... been trying 2 contact them with no response regaurding a item with no response back.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Supporter

No experience with them, although I do recall reading something about them a while back. It's pretty funny that the name is NYC Choppers, since they're located in Southampton, NY which is on the east end of Long Island. I guess they must have relocated.

It's probably any hour or more east of me. If you can't reach them I could do a ride by when the weather improves and check it out. Southampton is a nice destination.

'00 FXDL; 117"; 134 HP, 143 TQ
Jim's 4-3/8" Flywheel, Axtell Cylinders, S&S Pistons, S&S Heads (Rosa's ported and polished), S&S Super G, Pingel Petcock, Wood 650 TW9F, Barnett Scorpion, D&D Fat Cat, Ohlins 219, Ohlins FGK 205 Fork Cartridges, Night Rod Special lower forks, Avon Venom, PM wheels, brakes, grips, Flanders TT/Flat Track, Storz/Ceriani Steering Damper
Old 04-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Hang Around

My advice, STAY AWAY!!

I have had multiple conversations with Nick, who I understand is the owner, over the past 3 months about a simple t-short order that they screwed up.

He sends me the wrong t-shirt becasue they are out of stock on the one i ordered, i sent it back requesting another and have yet to see that one. The last conversation I had with him was that he, "He might refund my money".

I'm done. I do not have the time to chase down some A-hole for a $25.00 short order that he messed up. If he can't get that right, and then give me attitude about it, they are not a company I would consider doing any other business with.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Senior Rider

and now you know.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:32 PM

Thread locked because we don't allow posting the same thread in multiple forums.

Vietnam Vet
101st Airborne Division
http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m...rcycle%20Pics/
2009 SG Black Ice/Blue Ice
Old 04-06-2011, 02:32 PM

P
Closed Thread

Tags
choppers, nyc, nycchoppers