General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pissiness

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Cpitch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pissiness

Originally Posted by XTsHOG
Some ppl think that way. I was talking to a guy one night and he thought bcuz I had a sporty that I just started riding. After I advised him I have been riding for over 30yrs he told me he got his motorcycle course 3 yrs ago. Glad I got that out of the way bcuz if he started giving me riding tips, I would have told him STFU.
They might b for the girls u ride with. I dont ride with girls, they might be passengers but there not holding the handlebars.
As an X soldier, I don't need females on the battlefield cuz horndogs get all stooopid with women around and make dumb decisions, end Of story.
I shud have been more clear I guess but call me old skool but there are guy things I like to do, take for example. I go fishing with my buddy's and it's the guys, no one dreams of taking an OL.
Call it pathetic, all ya want lad, You report back when you have been forced off the road, had a vehicle used as a weapon towards you, Chewed on your heart because a cager did something stupid and your life flashed before your eyes(you know kinda like when a weapon is being pointed at your skull) or been in accident and your tending to your OL, so she doesnt go into shock at the same time several cagers drive right by, because they dont want to get involved because your a motorcyclist.

Ive got my medals to prove it and Ive been riding since I have been 12, so dont call me pathetic for comparing riding a motorcycle to war.
I have skull tattoos and a multitude of skulls on my ride because I have been to Hell a few times and back.

Like we use to say in the Army, "get some TI before you open your trap Bucko, because my Army boots sitting in my closet are older than you"
Thanks for your service. Your still an *** hole though....I bet there are women out on the battlefield now that have more **** 'n ***** than you'll ever have...time to move into this century old man...

and as far as leaving your OL at home so you can go "fishing" with the boys....ever seen Brokeback Mountain?

Old 08-05-2011, 05:22 PM
XTsHOG
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cpitch
Thanks for your service. Your still an *** hole though....I bet there are women out on the battlefield now that have more **** 'n ***** than you'll ever have...time to move into this century old man...
Apparently, this went right over your head. I know there are women in theater that can do the job it's the bs that occurs in the field as a result of their presence.

Originally Posted by Cpitch
and as far as leaving your OL at home so you can go "fishing" with the boys....ever seen Brokeback Mountain?
Sorry, can't say I did. Not into watching *** movies but apparently, you did.
Nor would I have appreciated having a homo fighting alongside of me, in the military. I need someone to watch my back not rub my back.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Cpitch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Apparently, this went right over your head. I know there are women in theater that can do the job it's the bs that occurs in the field as a result of their presence.

Sorry, can't say I did. Not into watching *** movies but apparently, you did.
Nor would I have appreciated having a homo fighting alongside of me, in the military. I need someone to watch my back not rub my back.
LOL thats hilarious! Your actually a pretty funny guy.