General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Clearview Shields inventory clearance discounts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Clearview Shields
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Clearview Shields inventory clearance discounts!!!

Hi fellow forum members...

From now until December 31st, we are offering a 20% discount on any of our new "in stock" shields for any model bike. If the shield you want is not in stock and must be put through production, we will offer you a 15% discount!

If you choose a shield from our "new discounted inventory", we'll add an additional 10% discount. (these are shields with very minor cosmetic flaws and are already discounted 10-30%)

Here's what customers are saying about our replacement windshields:

"I love my clearview windshield. I had a lot of buffeting of my helmet at high speeds with the stock windshield. It made freeway riding a chore. Now with my Clearview shield I ride the freeway in comfort..."

"Its amazing how a different windshield could improve the enjoyment of my scoot as much as it did..."

"This was a 100% positive experience for me. Delivery was as promised and your assistance in selecting the height worked out well..."

"My experience with Clearview Shields was outstanding. The shields were delivered when promised (a little early?) with the high quality that I’ve come to expect from your company..."

"Your windshield allows us to ride farther and longer and greatly reduces the amount of wind on the passenger. Keep up the good work!!!"

"The shield is solid, easy to install and the finish is immaculate. The shield is not flimsy like many after market shields or the OEM shield that Harley provides. I rode my 2010 HD Road Glide about 50 miles this morning, the wind protection and the bubble produced by the recurve made the ride extremely comfortable..."

This offer does not apply to accessories or custom modifications and is not combinable with other offers.

We hope to hear from you soon and we wish everybody a Merry Christmas!

Old 12-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Idaho Spud
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought a shield from these guys and it had a warranty issue 6 months later. They were top notch in resolving it. I highly recommend anyone looking for a replacement shield to talk to Mark. Also, the recurve really works. I went from the standard RKC to a 17' and the wind buffetting was totally eliminated. You can't go wrong with these guys.

Old 12-06-2011, 01:39 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

I bought a tinted shield a couple years ago from these guys. They said there was a blemish, I never did see it, I have no idea where it even is. Got a smokin' deal and really love the windshield. It works perfect, I look a couple inches over the top and the wind is directed a couple inches over my head. Gives really great wind control.

I don't even get paid for this glowing endorsement. lol.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:36 PM
nytryder
Elite HDF Member
Received 296 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by Idaho Spud
I bought a shield from these guys and it had a warranty issue 6 months later. They were top notch in resolving it. I highly recommend anyone looking for a replacement shield to talk to Mark. Also, the recurve really works. I went from the standard RKC to a 17' and the wind buffetting was totally eliminated. You can't go wrong with these guys.

I too had a problem with my 1st windshield from these guys. Part of it was my problem but they made good anyway. I can easily recommend them. The shields are good too!