General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Demons cycle HORRIBLE company... Cheap garbage... poor customer service

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 12:05 PM
tatumj
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Demons cycle HORRIBLE company... Cheap garbage... poor customer service

I know this isnt the first post about complaints on this company but I thought a new one was in order to let everyone know they still do business the same as previous threads have indicated.
I purchased a hand control kit for my 2012 Fatboy. It was advertised to fit this bike but upon receiving the switch control do not fit. Absolutely useless to me. Brake and clutch control are very poor fit. Master cylinder was bad right out of the box. The hand controls are very sloppy and poorly made. Cheap metal!!!

Made numerous attempts to contact the company with absolutely zero responses other than a stupid auto-response.
They obviously still do not care about anything other that customers money. Absolutely NO customer service.

I ended up disputing the charges on my card. Was the only recourse i had.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! Unless you like being ripped off and using cheap garbage

Old 02-17-2012, 12:13 PM
BigAlsRK
Road Master

I had dealings with them once...never again...there are complaints about them on just about every Harley forum out there.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,565 Likes on 1,497 Posts

And yet people continue to buy from them

Old 02-17-2012, 12:22 PM
SmittyFXDL
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. Demons Cycle doesnt sound like a company id like to do business with anyway....

Old 02-17-2012, 12:23 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,473 Likes on 2,475 Posts

I really hate to promote the Co.,but for stuff like this I ALWAYS use Moco parts--had an issue with my Fatboy;previous owner installed aftermarket chrome master cylinder, nothing but problems 'till I replaced it with MoCo unit. Never a problem with MoCo parts fitment.

I only use aftermarket for cosmetic stuff where fitment isn't critical.

The following users liked this post:
lowend73 (05-05-2022)
Old 02-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,220 Likes on 1,622 Posts

Nice 1st post - might want to meet & greet...then bash...

Old 02-17-2012, 12:25 PM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 22 Posts

Hmmm, a quick Google search turns up TONS of bad reviews on the company dating back to 2008. Sounds like it might have been smart to do a little research before making a purchase. It would have taken a fraction of the effort it took you to sign up on the HD forum today, for the sole purpose of posting your rant...

Old 02-17-2012, 12:32 PM
MADHOG
Road Master

May not mean much to some but I always get a bad vibe when I look at a company’s site and they don’t even have a toll free number.

Old 02-17-2012, 04:27 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,179 Likes on 2,450 Posts

Originally Posted by tatumj
I know this isnt the first post about complaints on this company but I thought a new one was in order to let everyone know they still do business the same as previous threads have indicated.

I purchased.......
i just have one question. why? you've read the threads, you know their customer service sucked and they sell substandard parts, and yet you still bought something.......

Old 02-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Tom84FXST
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 18,166 Likes on 5,391 Posts

Originally Posted by MADHOG
May not mean much to some but I always get a bad vibe when I look at a company’s site and they don’t even have a toll free number.

I will play Devils advocate here. Toll free numbers are going away...with cell phones and even home plans with no long distance...why would a company pay for an 800 number...just drives up the cost of your parts. I have bought from them many times with no problems...my last purchase was Jan 2...item was at my door in 2 days...exactly as described. They sell most of their stuff on Ebay... 69629 feedbacks with 98.7 positive...they are doing something right. If you buy though Ebay with paypal...no way you can lose your money. As with any high volume outfit...you give up customer service for low prices...as long as you know that going in, you will have no problem. Most of their stuff is for Evo or custom bikes, so if it says it fits 84- up...that really means 84-99...it won't fit a 2012.

Quick Reply: Demons cycle HORRIBLE company... Cheap garbage... poor customer service