General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peckerwoods MC

Old 05-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by afoulsmell
I see that some would defend this group. I work at a prison. I'm pretty familiar with the Peckerwoods there. I don't understand why a MC would call themselves Peckerwoods, but not be proud of what they stand for. Kind of seems like they're trying to hide something. The funniest thing to me is how these guys act in prison. In Texas, they almost all seem to identify with many aspects of HipHop culture. They wear their pants down under their asses, they listen to rap, and they speak like a bunch of gangstas. I think it's funny that a group who probably espouses white pride very heavily would act this way. The Hispanics do it too, so it seems it's just identifying with a strong group. But the thing is, I'm pretty sure they don't do all of that on the outside. Then it's "look through our site to see what we believe".

If you indeed work at the Allred unit then you know this club is not affiliated with the prison guys.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,789 Likes on 931 Posts

Originally Posted by Kowan
When I was a weight room instructor at a health club years ago, a undercover cop hung out at the gym trying to hook up steroid deals.

Everyone knew who this guy was and snickered at his act.
Up here we had a undercover infiltrate a strip club to investigate prostitution- he groped a lot of girls who he set up that had money problems and then busted them for prostitution.

Beyond scumbag.

Police say that they're trying to crack down on increasing prostitution inside clubs' dim VIP lounges and that, as dances get dirtier, officers are forced to play along to protect their cover.

Old 05-20-2012, 06:27 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,767 Likes on 17,439 Posts

Originally Posted by Pointman10
Up here we had a undercover infiltrate a strip club to investigate prostitution- he groped a lot of girls who he set up that had money problems and then busted them for prostitution.

Beyond scumbag.
It's safer than chasing scrawny strung out straight razor carrying crack ****** and dodging their pimps , have to keep our boys in blue safe .

Old 05-20-2012, 06:51 PM
springer3
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It seems to always be that way pointman that the UC are the worst in what ever there doing and once there bust is over they still keep doing what ever they were suppose to enforce! Makes me sick..

Old 05-20-2012, 10:33 PM
straydog13
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 146 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater
Something else I will not worry about.

aint that the truth.

Look at how much effort went into this.Cops have undercover agents involved.....wheres the arrest at? Where are the horrible crimes at? What....not even one single person got arrested? Yet for some strange reason( need some ammo against whitey....racist symbols...worlds coming to an end....we gotta investigate somebody or we will get fired...sorta like picking up a broom to "look busy"------it all equals sht) Whats the outcome? The sky is falling, the sky is falling.....the goverment just has to mention a few key words and there will be a certain segment of the population that will feel one way or the other for no real reason...... fire ants...swine flu...killer bees.....ooohhhhhh .....ASSAULT WEAPONS...OMG Stop it.....PIT BULLS!!!!! RUN!!! hahaha now we have ***** and zombies and the end of the world and who the heck knows what......none of it ever amounted to a hill of beans...... Listen, anything that comes from any government agency is a lie.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:15 PM
springer3
Tourer

In there job title is they have to lie! You just hope its not you there lie is about because a cops word is worth 10 people word.That is so crazy to put them up on a pedle stool like that!!!

Old 05-21-2012, 12:18 AM
afoulsmell
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Mi3ninos
If you indeed work at the Allred unit then you know this club is not affiliated with the prison guys.
Yeah, I believe you're right. I was looking at their site and it seems they're in California and Nevada(?) I don't think they're one in the same.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:56 AM
coltsfan
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by springer3
i hope not cause if there fashion police im busted!!!!
There is a lot of fashion police here. They busted you a long time ago, or maybe it was the grammar *****.

Old 05-21-2012, 03:13 PM
springer3
Tourer

Now thats funny!!
Man yall are hard on that grammer sht!!

Old 05-21-2012, 03:14 PM
springer3
Tourer

grammar!!Dam even when i watching i still do it..lmao