General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seeking Missouri Veterans

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 12:45 PM
ajmilberg
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Seeking Missouri Veterans

To all Missouri vet's, specifically St. Louis region; I'm currently in the works with American Infidels MC to possibly start a chapter of the club out here. I talked to them last night for quite some time, and they are thrilled with the idea of expanding. All they need from me is at least 4 more guys who are willing to hold rank, and get this **** stated. The only restrictions right now; American bikes only, Must be at least 1340cc's (though Sportsters can get waivers), and for starters Vet's only (only 1 civie per 10 vets in the club). We'd be put on a year probation, full patches and everything, as long as we do some events, be very selective on who else we prospect in, and generally just behave ourselves we're good. Do I have anyone seriously interested? If you are willing to commit either comment on here with your contact info (facebook, email, ect) or pm me. Semper Fi!

Old 05-07-2013, 02:49 PM
LS Bob
Road Warrior
Received 175 Likes on 125 Posts

PM Sent

Old 05-08-2013, 08:40 AM
ajmilberg
Tourer

Bump....

Old 05-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Airborne314
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, you guys get your "full patch and everything", as long as you do some events but then you have those after you Prospect... Interesting how some clubs operate.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:33 PM
ajmilberg
Tourer

Originally Posted by Airborne314
So, you guys get your "full patch and everything", as long as you do some events but then you have those after you Prospect... Interesting how some clubs operate.
Well if you don't like it don't ****ing join. We're not trying to be a hardcore biker gang here, just a group of Vet's riding together and representing a belief and value system we hold dear. The first group of guys who will start the Missouri chapter will be patch holders right off the bat, as long as we pass the one year probationary period, however anyone else who wants to prospect will be treated as such. You don't like the fact that the heads don't go through the same, start your own MC. I'm hoping to find some guys who would be dedicated to helping me start this, not a ****ing whiner. ****ing reservists......

Old 05-09-2013, 05:57 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,070 Likes on 2,554 Posts

It sounds "hardcore" with all of the asterisk words. But it's why I don't do clubs anymore. Good Luck with yours.

Old 05-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Airborne314
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO.. Ahh, this is funny. Somebody's a little touchy! Thanks but I already have my own. All I was saying is that its interesting how some club's operate.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:29 PM
ajmilberg
Tourer

No man, just frustrated that when I try to get together a club for vet's to support each other and help others, and be part of a brotherhood we all are missing, some jackass comes along and claim we aren't "hard enough". Some of us did at least 4 years, at least 2 combat deployments, some 4-6, pretty sure that's "hard enough", we don't have **** me need to prove anyone. And shame on you being a vet yourself, you could at least understand we're trying to help vets, not be a punks.

Old 05-10-2013, 10:03 PM
mattkenzie
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ajmilberg
.......some jackass comes along and claim we aren't "hard enough". Some of us did at least 4 years, at least 2 combat deployments, some 4-6, pretty sure that's "hard enough", we don't have **** me need to prove anyone. And shame on you being a vet yourself, you could at least understand we're trying to help vets, not be a punks.
Easy there hero. He was remarking about the very unconventional and non-traditional method in which you plan on starting a "club". Typically, you join a MC because you see how they operate and spend time with members, ensuring a good fit for you and the club. How else would you know if they truly are the club for you. I bet if you looked hard enough, you would find a prominent vets club right in your area.

Anyway, good luck.

Old 05-10-2013, 10:26 PM
ajmilberg
Tourer

Originally Posted by R0UNDAB0UT
Easy there hero. He was remarking about the very unconventional and non-traditional method in which you plan on starting a "club". Typically, you join a MC because you see how they operate and spend time with members, ensuring a good fit for you and the club. How else would you know if they truly are the club for you. I bet if you looked hard enough, you would find a prominent vets club right in your area.

Anyway, good luck.
Typically, this is how it goes, but the MC is in Mass. which is a bit far to ride. Not trying to be a dick, just get sick of whole outlook of having to be hardcore to be or operate in a MC. Since when has there been a mandatory structure and way of riding or being part of an MC. The whole point of this post was to try and find some vet's who wanna get together, ride, and help other vets. Not be the most badass ****'s on the planet. I guess what really pissed me was the fact it was another vet. My bad if I overacted, which I probably did, just trying to find some other OIF/OEF vets to ride with and help some of our brothers.

Quick Reply: Seeking Missouri Veterans