General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beware of buying from Debrix Cycles on e-Bay

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 07:04 AM
TennesseeMustangPerf
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I bought a set of Iso Grips from them. Can't argue the shipping, since it was free, but they were garbage to deal with! Customer service is non-existent. I had a fitment issue with my Isos and they told me to go pound sand... it was between me and the manufacturer. Called Kuryakyn and they said I had to go through the dealer. Never again.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:32 PM
mikebrosch
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DEBRIX is NO GOOD

I see these posts go way back to 2007 and I have just recently ordered parts again from Debrix. Small issues the first few times, but this time was horrible. I ordered footpegs on 19 DEC and my online status says processing. After several emails and inquiries into the matter, I finally told them to cancel my order immediately and refund my money. So, what did they do?? Sent me an email saying the items had shipped!! Unbelievable..... Of course the tracking number provided cannot be accessed on UPS yet but I will check again tomorrow. I will NEVER use them again for parts. Be aware!!

Old 03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
freewill
Intermediate

I've made dozens of orders from Debrix, but I avoid them as much as possible. I tried alternative sites, but, e.g., J&P is a no go for shipping overseas. Yeah, all the stuff says "Usually ships in 1-5 business days", and that is a lie. Usually 2-3 weeks. Never within 5 days. They are go-betweens for lots of different aftermarket companies, don't keep the stock themselves, and often wait 2 weeks to tell you that they don't actually have the thing they were advertising. I thought they were generally pretty good at answering email, although the answers aren't always useful.

Old 03-06-2013, 01:31 PM
72camaross
Intermediate

I wish I would have saw this thread last week......... I just received my order from them. I ordered a S.E. clutch spring. I got a freaking clutch adjustment screw to a Sportster. WTF! I took a picture of the screw and the invoice and emailed it to them. Now we play the wait game
One good thing though.... at least I paid for it with Paypal. I'll file a dispute with them in a couple days, if I don't hear from them.

Old 03-06-2013, 04:21 PM
freewill
Intermediate

File a dispute with Paypal...hmmm...good luck with that. More likely to get joy from Debrix, but it will take a while.

Old 03-06-2013, 04:51 PM
arcticharleyman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by anubisss
I bought spmething from them as well. I emailed them several times asking when it would be shipped and for tracking info as it was a birthday gift. The first return email did not answer my question in any way, jsut stated that "Jenny" got my email. I figured since they are in orange,ca I would ahve the part quickly as I can drive there in about an hour. Wrongo. I think I emailed about 3 or 4 tiems before getting the shipping info. I decided they sell parts they do not have and have to get them shipped to them first. Too bad. I have not attempted to put the part on yet, so we will see how that goes. I was disastisfied as well. But at least I got the part.
This is baffling to me. Why on earth would you order something that you can pick up in an hour? Seems like a good chance for a ride, to me at least.

Old 03-26-2013, 10:57 AM
stell55chevy
Road Master

bringing this post back because these guys suck!
ordered a couple small parts 11 days ago, and JUST NOW got an e-mail stating that my parts were shipped! of course the tracking number they gave me DOES NOT work!
keep up the negative feedback... hopefully these A$$ hats will be ran out of business!

Old 03-27-2013, 12:07 AM
Bone Doc
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 10,858 Likes on 4,112 Posts

Originally Posted by stell55chevy
bringing this post back because these guys suck!
ordered a couple small parts 11 days ago, and JUST NOW got an e-mail stating that my parts were shipped! of course the tracking number they gave me DOES NOT work!
keep up the negative feedback... hopefully these A$$ hats will be ran out of business!
Unlikely.

This thread goes back SIX YEARS. Debrix probably sucked 6 years before that and they will suck 6 years from now.

As long as people keep ordering from them, they will stay in business. They don't give a **** about negative feedback. They're probably laughing all the way to the bank.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:23 AM
2kids3pets
Elite HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Member id debrix ( 46198) Not a registered user

No longer a registered user

Looks like they might have opened shop under a new user name..beware

Old 03-27-2013, 07:30 AM
jimmers1817
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I've never dealt with Debrix Cycles before but I'll sure cross them off from future consideration.

I google a company for complaints before I consider any first purchase from them and always use a credit card or paypal. I've found that most online vendors go to great lengths to gain your confidence and keep you coming back.

And after reading some of the recent posts about paypal purchase protection issues, I'm gong to review their policies in detail before I use them next time. Haven't had to use it yet but I don't want to be blindsided if that day ever comes.

Quick Reply: Beware of buying from Debrix Cycles on e-Bay