General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Locked thread for breaking down in Gillette Wy

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 09:38 AM
_Daswine_
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Locked thread for breaking down in Gillette Wy

It's to bad the Mods locked the thread because of a few dip$hits bickering. It's informative and worthy to keep other riders as well as new forum members to be aware. Yes I am the one that burned the shirt in protest, what of it? There is this paper in Washington DC that's got some writing on it called the Constitution and I hold the amendments near and dear to my heart.

I will have my RIGHT to FREE speech, be it standing in front of Deluxe Harley protesting (wish I could, but live to far) or a video on HD forums. Some of you ladies that were bickering were in the wrong, some were right. We all have a voice, some speak and others speak only when spoken to.

Stepping off my soapbox

Old 10-25-2013, 09:47 AM
upflying
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 26,167 Likes on 11,106 Posts

The First Amendment does not apply to privately owned internet forums. Mods are free to censor anything.

Old 10-25-2013, 10:01 AM
_Daswine_
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not disputing the mods, it was the cry babies that were complaining. This is a free site and mods have a right to do as they please, and I will write as I please unless otherwise told not to!!!!

Last edited by _Daswine_; 10-25-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Dusty Bones
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Even then things always work themself out. If a thread offends anyone they also have the right to not click on it, like I never did after I first read it. Everyone these days feels everyone else is fully entitled to feel the same way they do and will prove it to you. Back when I was growing up you stood man to man and worked it out. Them days are long gone. People need to put the big boy pants on and take them diapers off. They even sell monkey butt if their rear end gets chafed by anothers opinion.

Old 10-25-2013, 10:06 AM
2570ws
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does this mean Chuck wins?

Old 10-25-2013, 10:07 AM
hvacgaspiping
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 16,241 Likes on 8,379 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dusty Bones
Even then things always work themself out. If a thread offends anyone they also have the right to not click on it, like I never did after I first read it. Everyone these days feels everyone else is fully entitled to feel the same way they do and will prove it to you. Back when I was growing up you stood man to man and worked it out. Them days are long gone. People need to put the big boy pants on and take them diapers off. They even sell monkey butt if their rear end gets chafed by anothers opinion.
Agreed!

Old 10-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 47,784 Likes on 18,560 Posts

Originally Posted by Dusty Bones
"Back when I was growing up you stood man to man and worked it out. Them days are long gone." ... and so goes the world ... everything has to be "PC" and all who have had their feelings hurt are entitled ( required, demanded ) to be put back to a position that was better than they were before ...

Old 10-25-2013, 10:44 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,917 Likes on 17,474 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Larry
"Back when I was growing up you stood man to man and worked it out. Them days are long gone." ... and so goes the world ... everything has to be "PC" and all who have had their feelings hurt are entitled ( required, demanded ) to be put back to a position that was better than they were before ...
Miss the days of black eye for the whiny guy sometimes

Old 10-25-2013, 10:55 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 47,784 Likes on 18,560 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Miss the days of black eye for the whiny guy sometimes
Justice was swifter and generally deserved ... What a concept.

Old 10-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,906 Likes on 3,285 Posts

You know brother, the days when men would go outside and take a beating to settle an argument are long gone. I still see guys get in each others face and the push each other in the chest making threatening comments "I'll kick your ***" it's really pathetic.

Once in a while you meet up with an old school guy that's willing to throw down but not so much anymore.
Men wearing turtle necks drinking wine seem to be more common place than anything else.

Quick Reply: Locked thread for breaking down in Gillette Wy