General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Table Lift Comparison

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 09:18 AM
tcatnat
Road Master
Received 134 Likes on 98 Posts
Default Table Lift Comparison

I'm in the market to finally purchase a table lift. After reading threads here ad nauseum, as well as some other sites, I have put together a comparison table of the lifts I have been looking at and figured I'd share it here.

A few notes:
Tax and shipping is not included in prices.
If the specs did not include lock positions I estimated via images.
Table length does not include ramp.
All specs are for standard version and does not include any add-ons such as side ramps, etc.
I included links to the product page.

I included the table as a Word document but I'll also provide a link to an html format.

Table Lift Comparison

I think I'm leaning toward the Pro-Cycle or Redline MC1K. I was all about the HF until I found out the new manufacturer seems to be of much lesser quality than the former manufacturer.

Attached Files
File Type: docx
Table Lift Comparison.docx (82.3 KB, 91 views)
Old 03-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Tech Slap
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use a Redline Engineering, under $600. 2 years ago, I don't have a garage so it stays outside, I keep the moving parts lubed with Tri Flo, so far it has never failed me...for the idny shops I believe the Handy is the way to go...

Old 03-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Bikeagraman
Tourer
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Thanks for sharing your comparison table together. Although I already have the HF table, I'm keeping your data for reference. It will also help my friends who may get a lift table in the future.

In your research, did you consider/compare tables that have a drop front panel as well? My table dies not have a drop front panel. I use a scissor jack to raise the front front tire high enough for me to remove the wheel chock out of the way and then I can work on my front end. A drop front panel will make removing the front wheel a lot easier for me though. I've been looking at the K&L MC625R. It's a very expensive table, however.

Old 03-01-2014, 02:50 PM
tcatnat
Road Master
Received 134 Likes on 98 Posts

I did not consider drop front tables because they are typically out of my price range. I have a scissor jack that I hope would work should I need to drop the front wheel.

Old 03-01-2014, 04:16 PM
clout2301
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had the direct lift pro cycle for a couple of years now. Works great and I've never had a problem with it. Definitely comes in handy, beats crawling on the floor.