General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wanaryd customer service

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 05:49 PM
bluzman24
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Wanaryd customer service

This past black Friday (11/29/2013) I ordered a Pickard 'High Rolla' rear wheel ,for my 07 Night Train. Got it at a good price. The problem is I am still waiting on the wheel. I was told ,from Pickard, the lead time was 6-8 weeks. We are now at 14. Wanaryd & Pickard do not respond to my emails. I am now ,disputing the charge ,with Visa. I will post the results ,right now, it's their move.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:47 AM
khui
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry to hear bout ur experience. I purchased new wheels with rotors and pulley from them and Colorado customs. They made a mistake on the rear rotor size and made sure I got the right one. Communication and customer service was top notch. Try giving them a call. Hope ur issue is resolved favorably.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:50 AM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,479 Likes on 3,321 Posts

Sucks when they take your money first.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:51 PM
bluzman24
Advanced

I called about a month ago. Was on hold way too long ,hung up. Figured the emails would be more convenient all around. I should hear from Visa by the next business day.

Old 03-24-2014, 10:32 PM
bluzman24
Advanced

Visa has removed the charge ,from my account. Still no response from Wanaryd or Pickard. Lesson(s) learned. One of which ,do not remove the rear wheel until you have your new one. I bought a PM rear caliper ,so the axle would have had to have been removed anyway.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:05 PM
WanaRyd Wheels
Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 57 Posts

I don't understand this post Anthony. We gave you fair warning that Pickard took a long time to ship wheels. We here at WanaRyd cannot control what they do. You emailed on 2/27... we emailed you back the same day with a reply. You emailed again on 3/17 and we emailed back the same day again that we had been checking on it for you. Yes we agree that 14 weeks is absolutely ridiculous but we here at WanaRyd cannot help how long those guys at Pickard take to ship their wheels. All we can do is bug them and try to get them to get the wheel out but the bottom line is they are 1,000 miles away from us. All we can do is beg.

If you would just call us, we will be MORE than happy to help you out but we haven't received ANY calls from you. I just checked all of our records. We try to have our customer service be the best and we have a lot of happy customers as a result.

We would like to make this right, contact us and we will do everything we can for you.

WanaRyd Motorcycle
1-888-926-2793

Old 03-25-2014, 05:17 PM
WanaRyd Wheels
Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 57 Posts

Just tried to give you a call... no answer. We would really like to help get this resolved for you so give us a call and we will do it.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Knuckles73
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just got my new front fender from them today. No problems...shipped and received as promised.

Why complain about a reseller if its the Orig manufacturers issue?

Old 03-25-2014, 06:51 PM
LovemyRG
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my new set of wheels from them and they made it here quick but they were the Wanaryd brand wheels, not Pickard.

They are great guys, just call them man.

Old 03-25-2014, 06:54 PM
sjef
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds like they're trying to help, may be too late for Bluzman though. Sometimes the old fashioned way, picking up the phone, is your best form of communication.

Quick Reply: Wanaryd customer service