General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with Changes to My 2010 Fatbob

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 04:07 AM
FXDFmonkey
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Help with Changes to My 2010 Fatbob

HI all. Got some new bars for my fatbob and want to switch to single throttle cable assembly and relocate or delete all the switches on the bars to clean them up. Essentially i would just like the throttle(single wire aftermarket), Front Brake and Clutch to be up top, and relocate the start switch, run/off switch, headlight and turn signal switches. I am sure it has been done before so i'm looking for some guidance as to the best parts and ways to do said things. Thanks for your help in advance

Brandon/FXDFmonkey

Old 05-01-2014, 09:20 AM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by FXDFmonkey
HI all. Got some new bars for my fatbob and want to switch to single throttle cable assembly and relocate or delete all the switches on the bars to clean them up. Essentially i would just like the throttle(single wire aftermarket), Front Brake and Clutch to be up top, and relocate the start switch, run/off switch, headlight and turn signal switches. I am sure it has been done before so i'm looking for some guidance as to the best parts and ways to do said things. Thanks for your help in advance

Brandon/FXDFmonkey
Brandon, there are custom setups out there. Your best bet is Google. J&P offers some stuff.