General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Performance Machine Wheels - How long did you wait?

Old 05-16-2014, 09:14 AM
nosoupforyou
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performance Machine Wheels - How long did you wait?

Hey all,

Those of you with Performance Machine, or Extreme Machine wheels, how long did you wait for them?

I ordered a full set (rotors, pulley etc.) and was given the normal 4-6 week turn around time. I'm currently into week 9 and I don't believe they have even been shipped to the vender yet.

So just curious, how long did you wait for yours? (besides, I can't ride till these things get here, so what else do I have to do while I wait).

Old 05-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

I have waited up to 14 weeks this year so far. All of my old orders from March that I am still waiting on is for PM stuff. They seem to be talking a little longer than last year and the year before right now. Some of their stuff can be had through Bikers Choice or Drag Specialties if you get tired of waiting. I had to do this for a few customers who could not wait any longer.

Looking at my sales here, I have orders going all the way back until 3/13 that I am still waiting on. Patience is the name of the game with this stuff. It will be worth the wait when it finally arrives.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:30 AM
nosoupforyou
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hogpro
I have waited up to 14 weeks this year so far. All of my old orders from March that I am still waiting on is for PM stuff. They seem to be talking a little longer than last year and the year before right now. Some of their stuff can be had through Bikers Choice or Drag Specialties if you get tired of waiting. I had to do this for a few customers who could not wait any longer.

Looking at my sales here, I have orders going all the way back until 3/13 that I am still waiting on. Patience is the name of the game with this stuff. It will be worth the wait when it finally arrives.
Appreciate this response! That's actually the same date I placed the order for mine (3/13). If I was able to ride, I wouldn't really care about the delay, but I'm SOL till these things arrive.

I'm just hoping they don't take the 13-14 weeks that you mention. I'd have to cancel my trip to Laconia, and that wouldn't make me very pleased.

So praying that doesn't happen!