General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Juvenile Idiots in MC's.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 01:20 PM
Twistnride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Juvenile Idiots in MC's.

Been up in NE Washington for 3 years now,and being world class riding country,it gets a lot of traffic from motorcycle "clubs",both local,and from other states. I may be too old to get the point anymore,but do you have to be a pimple poppin' dipshit to get accepted into one these days? Back in the 90's,my business partner and I were invited to prospect for Sons of Silence,but my days of criminal activity were long past,so was my tolerance for stupid,so I passed. One of my girlfriends was telling me about arresting the president of the Gypsy Jokers chapter down in Wenatchee,WA,when she was a deputy there. Said his lip was quivering,and his bitch crying and wailing about the unfairness of it all. Really? Wauconda Café,up in the highlands near me,is a hangout,owned by a well known couple (riders) from west WA state. Bandidios up there,one fine day,and I'm having breakfast. We all walk out together,a couple of the ladies admiring the Road King,with sore asses from the Kawies their "men" were on. I let 'em leave first,then lit out behind them,but the pace was too slow,and a badass canyon up ahead with lots of 90 degree hairpins,so I blew by the group of 20 or so,triple digits on the speedo,and went on my way. Well,that did it. I dropped into the canyon and dropped the hammer,and when I came out the bottom end,I was a mile out in front of the kiddies and their cuts. Could hear the pipes roaring as they tried to catch up,which wasn't until 20 miles later,out of Tonasket,in a 25 mph zone,when they all blew by me,ON THE RIGHT SIDE,rapping the pipes and scowling,with a state trooper down at the stop sign,with his radar on. Lights on,pulls the whole gang over,and waves me on. Bet the cites for 50 in a 25 hurt like hell. Met the boys and girls in the Christian Brotherhood MC last year,stand up,respectful people,no glaring,or posing,warm invitation to hang with them,so I did. Now,to yesterday. Riding home after work,a 45 mile run from Omak to Oroville,and I pass a group of "Iron Order" MC,coming in from a side road out of Tonasket. Once again,the chase is on,guess it's not right to ride ahead of an MC,so they gotta' let ya' know what's what. Speed lmit is 60,I set cruise at 68,and roll. But here they come,so I step it up to 75,which elicits the predictable response. Now we're at 85,got the cruise set,and only one hand on the clutch grip,cloud of blue smoke behind me,and they finally catch up,the whole string blowing by,women wearing cute little windbreakers that say "Iron Maidens",a real howler,get back whips flailing away. And then they all lock up their brakes,tires smoking and squealing,going way too fast to make their turnoff,which they overshot,having to pull over and duckwalk the stretched bikes in the gravel to turn around. ABS stops me way before,so I change lanes and roar off to home,laughing my *** off. Somehow,I feel fortunate never to have bought into the gang mentality,even when I was in a street gang,I went my own way. Does wearing a cut diminish brain capacity? Or is it just me?

Last edited by Twistnride; 05-25-2014 at 02:02 PM.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Yawn.....

Old 05-25-2014, 01:25 PM
Vincewd
Road Master
Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Hard read , LOL,

Old 05-25-2014, 01:27 PM
deadman77
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 89 Posts

I am gonna get another beer and sit down for this.

Old 05-25-2014, 01:30 PM
Vincewd
Road Master
Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by deadman77
I am gonna get another beer and sit down for this.

Better get a few .

Old 05-25-2014, 01:47 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 24,383 Likes on 5,908 Posts

If you think the Iron Order is an MC, or "gang" as you put it, you need to think again.

The Iron Order is pitiful.

Please, please think about paragraphs next time....

Old 05-25-2014, 01:53 PM
NYC.streetkid
Tourer
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

geez, NOT another 'one'! Shut up and ride YOUR bike man! Concern yourself with YOU and not others

Old 05-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Mountain Cruiser
Banned
Received 502 Likes on 321 Posts

Old 05-25-2014, 01:58 PM
Bestrafen
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 518 Likes on 267 Posts

Old 05-25-2014, 02:05 PM
JustaHawg
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post