General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who said YOU could buy my POS?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 08:49 AM
aaamax
Road Captain
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Who said YOU could buy my POS?

Here's an add from the main Swedish bike site. In so many words, "Don't waste my time if you are a Gortex wearin', reflect0 vest *****." "This bike is bad *** and you better be too."
So if I show up with the asking price of $14k cash in hand sportin' my best old-man goober-garb, he aint going to sell me this Riceburning-HD Wannabe??
You just can't make this kind of **** up!

89 000:-
En annourlunda Bobber byggd på kubik och nostalgi å rätt jävla stuk,,, 1500 cc , grymt bra botten vrid och ett satans mäktigt ljud. Går som Satan! Hojen har KN filter ( myche luft ) och är även Dynojettad. Harley Davidson ,, all ära, men den här hojen är "Soulless" det betyder att du som köper den här hojen, kan glömma det här med reflex väst å goretex kläder. Då får du fan köpa ngn annan hoj!!! Är du ute efter chrome å lull lull,, så är det här oxså fel hoj! Man kör hojen med attityd ,,, säkerhet och komfort kommer sist.
*stålomsp.broms/koppling slang
*Led belysning/Blinkers
*sidomonterad regskylt
*Pulverlackade fälgar
*Nya lager fram/bak hjul
*Nybytt olja/Filter
*Kustom luftfilterkåpor ( båda sidor )
*LaRosa Sadel ( följer med sidoväska & verktygs väska i samma färg/material som sadeln.Hojen finns i Umeå 65 mil norr om Sthlm, och jag förutsätter att du snackar rikssvenska,, har svårt att förstå nge annat. Dumma mejl svarar jag inte på. Hojen är Mattsvart och smutsig,, det e så den ska va! Skulle du vilja ha fälgarna mattsvarta så kan jag ordna det mot en handpenning. Cash som gäller vid affär eller Nordea. Är inte intresserad av byten se till att du har stålar å fått klart med "regeringen" din å banken.

Attached Thumbnails Who said YOU could buy my POS?-4056099132.jpg  
Old 06-28-2014, 08:51 AM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 22 Posts

Clearly, the guy is a dumb ***.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:53 AM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,070 Likes on 2,554 Posts

"The bike is bad ***..." Really? The trees in the background are bad ***.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Vincewd
Road Master
Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

translated

A annourlunda Bobber built on cubic and nostalgia on the right damn stuk,,, 1500 cc, cruelly good bottom turn and a Satan's mighty sound. Go to Satan! The bike has a KN filter (myche air) and is also Dynojettad. Harley Davidson,, all the glory, but this bike is "Soulless" it means that if you buy this bike, can forget about this with reflective vest on goretex clothing. Then you get fan buy ngn other bike!!! Are you looking for chrome on the lull lull, so is this oxså the wrong bike! Driving the bike with attitude,,, security and comfort will last.

* stålomsp. brake/clutch hose

* Led lights/Blinkers

* side-mounted regskylt

* Powder coated rims

* New stock front/rear wheel

* Nybytt Oil/Filters

* Kustom air filter caps (both sides)

* LaRosa Saddle (included with lateral bag & tool bag in the same color/material that saddle.Bike is located in Umeå, 65 kilometers north of Stockholm, and I assume you talking standard Swedish, have difficulty understanding a long time more. Silly emails I answer No. The bike is matte black and dirty, it's so the va! Would you like to have wheels Matt Black so I can arrange it towards a down payment. Cash for business or Nordea. Is not interested in changes to ensure that you have the Jack to become clear with "Government" your on the Bank.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:26 AM
aaamax
Road Captain

Damn! That's even funnier when I read it translated. "Do not pass go, Go Directly to Satan!"
Not bad for $14k with a one way ticket to Satan on a Ricer, what's not to luv??

Originally Posted by Vincewd
translated

A annourlunda Bobber built on cubic and nostalgia on the right damn stuk,,, 1500 cc, cruelly good bottom turn and a Satan's mighty sound. Go to Satan! The bike has a KN filter (myche air) and is also Dynojettad. Harley Davidson,, all the glory, but this bike is "Soulless" it means that if you buy this bike, can forget about this with reflective vest on goretex clothing. Then you get fan buy ngn other bike!!! Are you looking for chrome on the lull lull, so is this oxså the wrong bike! Driving the bike with attitude,,, security and comfort will last.

* stålomsp. brake/clutch hose

* Led lights/Blinkers

* side-mounted regskylt

* Powder coated rims

* New stock front/rear wheel

* Nybytt Oil/Filters

* Kustom air filter caps (both sides)

* LaRosa Saddle (included with lateral bag & tool bag in the same color/material that saddle.Bike is located in Umeå, 65 kilometers north of Stockholm, and I assume you talking standard Swedish, have difficulty understanding a long time more. Silly emails I answer No. The bike is matte black and dirty, it's so the va! Would you like to have wheels Matt Black so I can arrange it towards a down payment. Cash for business or Nordea. Is not interested in changes to ensure that you have the Jack to become clear with "Government" your on the Bank.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:39 PM
superman70
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

14000 for a cut up spray can rice eater. I don't think so. A trip to the local auction some black krylon and a set of apes and wheels. Chop off the fender and pan t it up. Same bike for less than 5 k.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Uncle Paul
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

American bikes bring lots more money in Sweden than they do in USA.

Old 07-01-2014, 02:22 PM
aaamax
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Uncle Paul
American bikes bring lots more money in Sweden than they do in USA.
You're right, but this $14k turd is Japanese! Along with a bad attitude...lol.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:27 PM
st john
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Looks to be a marketing ploy. Tell someone he can not buy something and sure enough you will have people show up trying to give you their money.