General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nasty Baggers lack of response

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 03:14 PM
BobbyBouche
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Nasty Baggers lack of response

I know some forum members here have ordered stuff from them. First met them at a rally in Myrtle Beach and bought some shirts and hats....then I wanted a custom derby cover from them...sent the picture of what I wanted...never heard back...finally got in touch with them and was told the artist that did the drawings was in the hospital and as soon as he was better I would get my rendering....again never happened....I see them in Panama City at Bike Week there....very apologetic and knew who I was since my brother in law has gotten things from them....again we talk and I send the picture via text to the owner working his vendor tent....followed up with a text about a month later after NEVER hearing back from them again basically asking if they wanted my business. I mean if you cant do what Im asking for then tell me and all is OK...but I don't understand why a business would not even contact a willing customer back....I have all but given up on ever getting the derby cover form them and I wont be promoting them by wearing their gear obviously. If somebody wants a good deal on some T-shirts let me know. Very disappointed in NastyBaggers....they did not even come close to coming through with anything. My guess is that its easy to sell me a T-shirt off the rack that's already made up...but to follow up with an email or return a text is too much hassle. Anybody else had the same issue with this company? Anybody know of a good reputable company that can do a design on a derby cover and actually get back to the customer with a price and approximate timeframe?? Thanks for any advice that comes to mind forum members. Im not into trashing companies even though Im sure it sounds like it...but I have been waiting over a year and the owner wont even return texts....same guy that was apologetic at PCB.

Old 07-16-2014, 03:20 PM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,651 Likes on 2,672 Posts

I think you have the answer from them, you just don't want to hear it. Give the shirts back to them the next time you see them at a show and just walk off. Don't entertain the apologies, or excuses.

Old 07-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Bocefus
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Beat them with a get back whip.

Old 07-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Hurricane19
Road Captain
Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Call Jax, he'll take of it!