General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Ride on new HD - cager almost takes me out!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 10:12 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

So you tried to kick a teenage girl in the face? Am I missing something here?

Old 07-30-2014, 11:51 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,479 Likes on 2,478 Posts

I ain't got a problem with someone kicking in a door, or busting off a sideview mirror 'cause someone in a car did something stupid, but it should end there. The penalty for busting a mirror is a lot less than assault. And, only do it when you're stopped, if you absolutely must.

Better to get the plate # & report them for reckless driving or attempted murder.

Old 07-31-2014, 03:07 AM
Who Dey
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There sure are a lot of Bad Asses on this forum!

Old 07-31-2014, 03:53 AM
freebaggin
Tourer
Received 111 Likes on 60 Posts

OP, do you have super power vision? On my normal commute thru L.A. im way
too busy swiveling my head and avoiding morons to notice who's texting...in this case, you saw her texting
and still let her "get paint on your fender", really??? And then it just ended, i would think youd have her/insurance pay for repairs...wtf? I think this story is complete b.s.!

Old 07-31-2014, 07:24 AM
uncle kebo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,372 Likes on 2,206 Posts
Default Str8shooter

Dude - DEFINATELY nott a ref to you.. As said, we had a guy who every word out of his mouth was BS.... He left the forum (deservedly so) in shame... Its an inside joke with the guys who were here last year.. All good, nothing directed in your wind..

Old 07-31-2014, 07:27 AM
uncle kebo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,372 Likes on 2,206 Posts

Soooooooooo
Just by a show of hands - yeah or nay (thats how we do it in SOA-Land) - Yeah = BS, Nay = truth.. What say you? Gee I sound like Clay right there..

Im calling Yeah

Old 07-31-2014, 09:31 AM
HogWildHeritage
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
I ain't got a problem with someone kicking in a door, or busting off a sideview mirror 'cause someone in a car did something stupid, but it should end there. The penalty for busting a mirror is a lot less than assault. And, only do it when you're stopped, if you absolutely must.

Better to get the plate # & report them for reckless driving or attempted murder.
Gotta say your new pro pic takes 10 years right off. Did you quit alkeehaul and turn veg?

Old 07-31-2014, 09:54 AM
FXDXTSport
Stellar HDF Member
Received 497 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by johntaylorny
1 friggin mile from my house enjoying my new bike I just got this morning. Piece of junk 1990 toyota with 4 paris hilton wannabees cuts in front of me so close their paint was on my front fender, and then slams on their brakes. Bimbo driver was texting. So of course I had to pull up next to them, yell "get off ur damn phone", and pull in front of their car. And of course they had to hold down on their horn the entire duration of the red light and then try to hit my rear tire. It all ended when I kicked out their headlight and then tried to kick in her face.

Ah cagers... cant even go a mile from the house without a near death experience!
You are either the most unlucky or the worst rider in the history of motorcycling or a TROLL (I suspect the latter). As I've said previously, you should give up bikes because it is obvious every cage on the road is out to get you.
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...l#post10046277

Last edited by FXDXTSport; 07-31-2014 at 09:57 AM.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:29 AM
GeneseeGap
Road Master
Received 78 Likes on 39 Posts

Geez...some people!

Out here its old ladies causing the problem.

When they cut me off and come so close to me that paint it traded that's when I get ugly.

I had a tattoo artist put on my left and right biceps, "shock" and "awe" (learned that from old GW).

I chase those old ladies down, get in front of them and get off my bike and then give them the double ba-boom! Shock and awe!!!

They usually begin to cry (and no...its not from laughing).

Old 07-31-2014, 10:35 AM
ThreatLevel Midnight
Road Master
Received 87 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by johntaylorny
1 friggin mile from my house enjoying my new bike I just got this morning. Piece of junk 1990 toyota with 4 paris hilton wannabees cuts in front of me so close their paint was on my front fender, and then slams on their brakes. Bimbo driver was texting. So of course I had to pull up next to them, yell "get off ur damn phone", and pull in front of their car. And of course they had to hold down on their horn the entire duration of the red light and then try to hit my rear tire. It all ended when I kicked out their headlight and then tried to kick in her face.

Ah cagers... cant even go a mile from the house without a near death experience!
My diagnosis is that this is a work of fiction.

Quick Reply: First Ride on new HD - cager almost takes me out!