General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drunk Stupid Riders & Morons in cars

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 02:39 AM
Bad Sporty
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drunk Stupid Riders & Morons in cars

I had an experience tonight to start the labor day weekend that has me pissed and thankful I did not turn. If I would have I might not be writing this now.
I took a twilight putt around the area, I was going down a small downtown street with a 30mph limit just trying to enjoy the nice weather by myself, heading home because of the unusual amount of ********* in cars tail gating and on cell phones. When riding through a green light where I usually make a right hand turn and I was thinking about it when all of a sudden some Drunk *** flies by along my right side at around 40 mph at the intersection on a Heritage, at first I thought it was a car and I was going to get hit because I did not know he was coming.
I was pissed so I caught up to the dick and started calling him a bunch of choice words and he has the nerve to say "I have to look out and what this really bothers you." What an gray haired *******! Well right away I could tell he was drunk stupid, so instead of busting his head & getting into it I turned off to another street to go a different way. As I'm riding down that street here he comes from another street, pulling out in front of me right through the red light not stopping or looking. As I catch up at the red light again, I once more take the turn lane cause now I definitely will be going to jail if I don't. Now this *** starts mouthing off some bullshit that only somebody drunk could understand. My last words to him were not only do we have to watch for the Dicks in cars but also the Drunks on motorcycles too.

I know I will see this clown again, I know what bar he was in. I only hope I will control myself because Morons like that are not worth going to jail for, but I hope this moron crashes only himself and doesn't take somebody else with him.

Last edited by IzzoQuazzo; 08-31-2014 at 09:49 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 08-30-2014, 02:47 AM
03fattyaz
Road Master

Received 441 Likes on 215 Posts

Did you have your turn signal on? Maybe he thought you were going straight.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:58 AM
Bad Sporty
Novice

I said I was thinking about turning, or I could have drifted over in my lane to avoid a hole. Even if I was going straight you don't pass someone on the right side and speeding, (crotch rockets riders are good for doing this crap.) its called driving courtesy and its in the rules of the road book, specially when its someone you don't know or even if you do know them. its not cool or smart! Just because a bike doesn't take up the whole lane its still in your possession just like a car.

Last edited by Bad Sporty; 08-30-2014 at 03:03 AM.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:05 AM
Coolaid
Banned
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

Too bad he didn't take you out...

Old 08-30-2014, 03:11 AM
03fattyaz
Road Master

I pass cars all the time on the right to turn on red, don't see how a bike is any different. How long were you "thinking about it"? All the crap that happened after that is between y'all, I just think maybe he saw you sitting still with no signal, shot the gap and turned. No worries tho ur home now have a beer and relax.

Old 08-30-2014, 03:12 AM
Bad Sporty
Novice

Originally Posted by Coolaid
Too bad he didn't take you out...

I hope someone like him finds you and you 2 meet head on

Old 08-30-2014, 03:15 AM
Bad Sporty
Novice

That's fine when the car is sitting and there is a lane but you didn't read, I was rolling doing 30 and there was 1 lane where I was riding

Old 08-30-2014, 03:20 AM
03fattyaz
Road Master

Oh when you said "at a light" I assumed it was red, if you were approaching the intersection, that's different. I still wouldn't fight him tho...just sayin.

Old 08-30-2014, 03:25 AM
Nickatnyt
Road Warrior
Received 123 Likes on 83 Posts

I guess you had to be there....

Old 08-30-2014, 03:52 AM
Coolaid
Banned
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Sporty
I hope someone like him finds you and you 2 meet head on
LMAO