Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 06:34 AM
rod197
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are absolutely a junk dealer. They will sell seconds as new. Bought a pit clock from them and took over a month to get things right.

Old 02-18-2014, 05:07 AM
tfern056
Stage II

I ordered a new set of forward controls from Demon Cycles, so far I think the product is worth the $$$ I paid. Nothing exceptional, but nothing to complaint about... However, their customer service is HORRIFIC.

I called to find out where my parts were, 1st they rely on the shipping company to track their orders, they don't keep internal records of pick ups by FedEx... 2nd they really lack phone skills. The owner is really walking away from customers by having his biker wanna be attitude dudes answer the phone.

Coming from an old biker, I will never loose a customer on purpose over having to proof how tough I am...

The owner of this business should really hire an outside telemarketing service to answer his phones... The main complaint about his business is customer service and a bad attitude on his side of the phone... Too bad, I will stay away from this dealer in the future... They offer competitive prices and good products, there really is no reason to loose customers over poor phone skills, specially if you offer a good product. In other words, they aren't defending their products, they are defending their untrained personnel's tactics...

They are shady with the feedback, they hold back on feedback to the customer in case they get a bad review. They will give you a bad review in retaliation even if you pay as agreed... Ebay shouldn't allow this practice, but they do. This is how they get around most of the bad reviews...

I can only hope that the owner of Demon Cycles reads this negative reviews about his business and hopefully takes some kind of action about it...

I hate to repeat this, but there is really no way to express it in any other words... TOO BAD... If you can avoid buying from this supplier, please stay away... Very bad experience... Words like "stupid" and "pathetic" were used by the "manager" who claims he is the highest authority at his shop. His last name is Smith, he claims there is no one higher than him at his company. He is shady, evasive, and tends to blame everyone involved in the transaction, except him... In very specific words "he will not take any responsibility for any part of the transactions conducted by his company, employees, or himself"

Buyers, do yourselves a favor... Find your products from another source... They also use other supplier names such as "relentlesscycle" and probably others... They are out of Pompano Beach, Florida...

Thank you everyone for enduring my belly aching, but if I'm paying for something, I think I should be entitled some kind of expectancy and politeness on the other side of the phone...

Ty.

Old 03-03-2014, 09:57 AM
wildsting
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cant believe I almost bought 2 sets of handlebars thanks people I am now $900 richer and still shopping got my info from Easyriders DAMM

Old 08-12-2014, 11:29 AM
onehotbike
5th Gear
Default Hate to say never had issues but

I just purchased a Ultima 6 speed RSD transmission and it is supposed to have German bearings so I paid the extra 100$ over Jireh with a 2 year warrantee so time will tell

Old 01-02-2015, 12:31 PM
grumpygy
Tourer

Glad I found this was trying to get a set of Apes in 10" with controls. But they keep saying it will not fit my Springer front end. They keep referring to T-bars and saying they will not work. Well I know that that's why I wanted the El Diablo all I needed to know for sure was the neck down diameter of the Mounting point. Need it to be 1" and they would work. Checked the dimensions otherwise on their web site and they are just right if they listed them correctly. So I guess its time to keep looking.

Old 01-31-2015, 10:34 PM
motohaid
Road Master
Received 105 Likes on 76 Posts

Got so bored after the first three pages of this thread couldn't read any farther. How many of you guys who are boycotting Demons would have ever bought anything from them anyway? If you would never have ordered anything from them anyway what kind of boycott is that.

Old 02-01-2015, 09:39 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

I didn't know just how BAD this business was when I purchased from them. That is how I found this page.

The folks at demon SUCK big time, I am so surprised nobody has burnt their place to the ground yet.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:15 PM
Ghost1S
Stage I

I bought a set of apes from them and was told they would fit my bike, after my mechanic wired the bars and went to put them on he found out they in fact did not fit, bars look good but now I'm waiting on the bars to get fabricated to fit. I will not be ordering from them again.

Old 07-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Wrenchy
Tourer
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Lol.. should have read this before I ordered my front wheel from them.... I put my tire on and 2 days later it was flat, thank god it hadnt been on the bike yet. Was leaking through the spokes and around the valve stem. Their "seal" for a "tubeless" rim wasnt done properly so I had to reseal that and had to tighten the nuts for the valve stem also... I emailed them asking for a tube to fix this problem because it was a bitch to mount the tire and I got an *** load of criticizing and rudeness from them, so I told them to **** themselves and that I'll be bashing them everywhere I go.

Old 06-27-2017, 01:13 PM
CubeDweller
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Apologies in advance for resurrecting an old thread, but came across this after ordering a rear fender from them since I cannot find anyone that has the 7.25" Lucky Sucker fender that I originally wanted. I was browsing all of their parts and had seen some springer front ends that looked nice, so came here to see if anyone had tried it and that is when I found this thread.

Hopefully my rear fender purchase will go smoothly, as they do have some good prices on some other parts I was looking at. Maybe they have improved since the days of the negative feedback, or maybe they haven't and I will regret it. Time will tell.

The following users liked this post:
syono1981 (06-15-2018)

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!