Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 11:21 AM
JBourquin
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not bad, only 611 Negative feedbacks. They must be fooling someone, their rating is still 98.7%

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Rocket_man
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking at getting a set of pegs from these people but now after reading about them i think i will be looking elsewhere. Thanks to the power of internet forums.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:46 PM
sapper101
Stage I

I am a active duty Marine that just returned from yet ANOTHER combat tour in Afghanistan. During my first months of my deployment I got online (something we barely got to do out there) to order a new frame for my bike from demon cycles (of course I didn't know about their reputation at the time). I went on the online support messenger and asked them if the motor from my Super Glide would fit the rolling chassis that I wanted. After I gave them all the info they needed they did a check and said that the frame DOES works with the motor. After confirming my order I recieved a email saying that I had to call demons to confirm my order again so after a few days I finally got a chance to use the satellite phone (another thing we very rarely got to do) and I called them. After yet again confirming the motor will fit the frame I completed my order. At this point between mortar attacks, going on mission and almost getting my a$$ shot off by the taliban in my spare time all I could think about is getting home and rebuilding my bike. Fast forward 7 months. I get home excited and see the crate in the storage shed so my roommates, some friends (who are no $hit accomplished bike builders/fabricators by the way) and I tear into the boxes, throw the frame on the lift and after we looked at it for a minute we realized that there was no way it was going to fit. We even measured it from every angle that we could think of. We kicked around the idea of cutting and fabbing the frame up again but after more measuremets it still wouldn't work. So I call demons, talk to the guy on the phone, explain my situation and I'm quickly told that they don't have anything for EVO motors and because of the 30 day return policy they couldn't help me. I didn't even want to return it just possibly exchange it for a frame that fits. He puts me through to the claims department and the young lady there even though she seemed to understand my situation said that she would "see what she could do". After I had to call them and call them and call them I finally get the final FU from them. Then they had the ***** to tell me that if I took care of it within 30 days of delivery then they would have done something. My question is this, how the F@%& and I supposed to return a item I haven't seen yet from 10,000 miles from home. Anyway, demon cycles sucks and I really wish I never dealt with them. F&^* DEMON CYCLES!

Old 03-19-2012, 03:18 PM
ChoptXLC
Tourer

Add me to the list. Thanks to the forum member who suggested demoncycles to me to purchase a front fender for my build. I now own a front fender that does not fit my bike. So now I can add $110 to the purchase price of a fender that will actually work.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Dizze004
Stage II

Wow, if these guys will screw our military members, they have no respect for anyone and won't be getting my business. Glad I read this post before ordering.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:39 PM
jaybull
Cruiser

Thanks. They wont see any of my cash!!! F-ing bassterds.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:46 PM
jaybull
Cruiser

Originally Posted by JBourquin
Not bad, only 611 Negative feedbacks. They must be fooling someone, their rating is still 98.7%

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by
Wow! thats scary!!!!

Old 03-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Iron Butt Springer
Road Warrior

Wow well being I buy allot of stuff on eBay and see them almost every search i do I never buy from them... Being 7850 other suckers have bought from them i doubt they could care less about my business....

Last edited by Iron Butt Springer; 03-26-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:46 AM
jthacker
Novice

Just ordered a dual cool oil cooler from them on ebay, then i found this thread, I'll let u know...

Old 03-29-2012, 01:15 AM
jp28
Road Captain

Wow. I almost ordered a fender from these guys, then I saw this thread. Even if i had ordered the part and it arrived in perfect shape, I wouldn't want to support this company after reading some of these stories, especially the military guys getting screwed.

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!