Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Classifieds > Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search


Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

Welcome to HDForums.com!

Reply
 
 
 
P
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 08-14-2007, 12:10 PM
bigthunder's Avatar
bigthunder bigthunder is offline
Road Captain
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois_non-chicago
Posts: 678
Default DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Just got a set of T-bar drag bars from Demons Cycle and they are not straight. The return policy sucks and the customer service isn't any better. With the 17% restock fee, if not installed (so they can screw the next guy)and shipping it's not worth it to send them back. They said every thing is inspectedand it must have happened during shipping and tried to get me to screw fed-ex. I understand **** happens but they made absolutly no attempt to make it right. They got me for $66.00 and 2 hours labor Demons Cycle will not get one more penny from me. Beware if you deal with these ******.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2007, 02:29 PM
sonar_chris's Avatar
sonar_chris sonar_chris is offline
Outstanding HDF Member
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 2,676
Chris Johnson
Send a message via Yahoo to sonar_chris
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

This isnt the first bad thread about Demon Cycle. I did a search for the other one but couldnt find it.

Chris
__________________


2006 Fatboy in black pearl... gone
2009 Road Glide in black pearl... gone
2014 Road King in amber whiskey and brilliant silver
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2007, 02:40 PM
shooter64 shooter64 is offline
Sponsor
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,879
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

boys....I dont have restocking fee.....just give me a chance.....I wont do you wrong
__________________


No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2007, 03:19 PM
brihvac's Avatar
brihvac brihvac is offline
Road Warrior
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Wilmigton, Delaware
Posts: 1,263
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Quote:
ORIGINAL: shooter64

boys....I dont have restocking fee.....just give me a chance.....I wont do you wrong
Hey I Pm'ed you on some of the wheel deals you have. Im not sure if it went through. Im looking to get new wheels in chrome. Got any deals for 07 Softail?
__________________
2013 Road King FLHR, Candy Orange Pearl/Beer bottle
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2007, 03:35 PM
otterbob's Avatar
otterbob otterbob is offline
Senior Rider
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ALMOND, NY
Posts: 388
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Read through their feedback on Ebay. Anytime someone leaves a neutral feedback they slam back with a negative. Their negative feedback runs 10% or higher i beleive.
__________________
FLSTC
Goodbye to my 98" nikasil piston slapping oil chugging Fatboy!
Almond, NY
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-14-2007, 05:58 PM
michaelbarry michaelbarry is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location:
Posts: 1,397
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Quote:
ORIGINAL: sonar_chris

This isnt the first bad thread about Demon Cycle. I did a search for the other one but couldnt find it.

Chris
Yep, what Chris said. Just about 2 months or so ago there was post where someone had got screwed by them. With that thread, and this one..Demon Cycle has lost a potential customer (me).
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-14-2007, 06:02 PM
UltraDuke's Avatar
UltraDuke UltraDuke is offline
Outstanding HDF Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parts Unkown
Posts: 2,136
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Boycott Demon Cycle... Whos with me?
__________________
DUKE
US NAVY CHIEF
2007 Ultra Classic

JACKPOT 4" SLASH UP
FUELMOTO TUNER
K&N BIG FILTER
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-14-2007, 06:54 PM
dmac1968's Avatar
dmac1968 dmac1968 is offline
Road Warrior
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,352
Send a message via ICQ to dmac1968
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Yeah that was ME !!! eBay is to blame for allowing those c*cksuckers to conduct business the way they do. I had to leave positive feedback just so I didn't lose my 100% rating.

DeanO

Quote:
ORIGINAL: michaelbarry

Quote:
ORIGINAL: sonar_chris

This isnt the first bad thread about Demon Cycle. I did a search for the other one but couldnt find it.

Chris
Yep, what Chris said. Just about 2 months or so ago there was post where someone had got screwed by them. With that thread, and this one..Demon Cycle has lost a potential customer (me).
__________________
...are YOU smart enough to vote for Ron Paul??

2007 FLSTF Fatboy - Fire Red Pearl
Accutronix Forward Controls
Carlini 1.5" Freeway Bars
-
Sydney, Australia
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-14-2007, 06:58 PM
dmac1968's Avatar
dmac1968 dmac1968 is offline
Road Warrior
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,352
Send a message via ICQ to dmac1968
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Here is the old thread about these pr*icks!

http://www.hdforums.com/m_1745491/tm.htm

DeanO

Quote:
ORIGINAL: bigthunder

Just got a set of T-bar drag bars from Demons Cycle and they are not straight. The return policy sucks and the customer service isn't any better. With the 17% restock fee, if not installed (so they can screw the next guy)and shipping it's not worth it to send them back. They said every thing is inspectedand it must have happened during shipping and tried to get me to screw fed-ex. I understand **** happens but they made absolutly no attempt to make it right. They got me for $66.00 and 2 hours labor Demons Cycle will not get one more penny from me. Beware if you deal with these ******.
__________________
...are YOU smart enough to vote for Ron Paul??

2007 FLSTF Fatboy - Fire Red Pearl
Accutronix Forward Controls
Carlini 1.5" Freeway Bars
-
Sydney, Australia
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-14-2007, 07:04 PM
dmac1968's Avatar
dmac1968 dmac1968 is offline
Road Warrior
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,352
Send a message via ICQ to dmac1968
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Count me in!! We should each add it to our signatures so everybody knows. Anybody who has read a thread about them would never deal with them I am quite sure!

DeanO


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Duke3838

Boycott Demon Cycle... Whos with me?
__________________
...are YOU smart enough to vote for Ron Paul??

2007 FLSTF Fatboy - Fire Red Pearl
Accutronix Forward Controls
Carlini 1.5" Freeway Bars
-
Sydney, Australia
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:04 PM
 
 
 
P
Reply

Tags
colorado, customer, cycle, cycles, demon, demoncycles, demons, demonscycle, feedback, florida, forum, hd, pompano, review, sucks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
Sponsors

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Internet Brands, Inc.



Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1