Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Ohio Bike week

Old 02-22-2015, 04:14 AM
Booey424
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been there a couple times. It's a good time for sure. Probably ride over there for a day or 2

Old 02-25-2015, 12:36 PM
dibe
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you like to party I would suggest booking a room at the Comfort Inn on Milan Rd. They have a poolside bar area that they keep open will around 3 AM. Its good time, I'll be there again this year.

Old 02-26-2015, 05:43 AM
From_Behind
Club Member

Received 893 Likes on 513 Posts

Originally Posted by dibe
If you like to party I would suggest booking a room at the Comfort Inn on Milan Rd. They have a poolside bar area that they keep open will around 3 AM. Its good time, I'll be there again this year.
Did you see what they're charging for rooms there? My word!

Old 02-28-2015, 07:48 AM
dibe
Tourer

Originally Posted by From_Behind
Did you see what they're charging for rooms there? My word!
Yeah, it does seem pricey. I am not sure what other rooms go for in the area though. I'm sure being so close to Cedar Point isn't helping things. I am splitting the room with my cousin so it makes it a little better. OBW happens once a year. I always have a blast out there and like to get wasted late into the night so its worth it to me. It's nice when the party is right at the hotel and I can stumble back to the room and don't have to worry about riding back anywhere.

Old 02-28-2015, 08:02 AM
From_Behind
Club Member

Originally Posted by dibe

Yeah, it does seem pricey. I am not sure what other rooms go for in the area though. I'm sure being so close to Cedar Point isn't helping things. I am splitting the room with my cousin so it makes it a little better. OBW happens once a year. I always have a blast out there and like to get wasted late into the night so its worth it to me. It's nice when the party is right at the hotel and I can stumble back to the room and don't have to worry about riding back anywhere.
Yeah, it's about 4-5 times more than the hotel I'm staying in! That Comfort Inn is a nice hotel, though. Just too far away from the action and downtown for me! Lol!

Old 03-01-2015, 06:59 AM
BuckeyeMan
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by From_Behind
Yeah, it's about 4-5 times more than the hotel I'm staying in! That Comfort Inn is a nice hotel, though. Just too far away from the action and downtown for me! Lol!
How bad are hotel prices? That is what is keeping me from heading up at this point. Are the bikes safe at the hotels?

Wish I knew someone close to the area.

Old 03-01-2015, 12:46 PM
From_Behind
Club Member

Originally Posted by BuckeyeMan
How bad are hotel prices? That is what is keeping me from heading up at this point. Are the bikes safe at the hotels?

Wish I knew someone close to the area.
The hotel prices aren't bad at all, unless you stay at the above mentioned Comfort Inn. LOL!! I'm spending about $110/night. That Comfort Inn is about $300-$400, but they have a bar and it's close to the Harley Dealership. I don't need those - I stop to see the vendors once, and I have a bar in my room wherever I go! LOL!!

I've never had any problems with my bikes at the hotels. About as safe as anywhere else, I guess!!

I can point you in the direction of some of the out-of-the-way hotels!

Old 03-02-2015, 02:55 PM
dibe
Tourer

I booked my room at the World Famous Comfort Inn about a month ago. It was 220 for a room with the two queen size beds.

110 is a good price for a room. I think I paid about that much a few years ago to stay at the POS Rodeway Inn by downtown.

You shouldn't have any issues about your bike being secure at the hotel with so many other people there for the rally.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:05 PM
dibe
Tourer

I just check the Comfort Inn site for 6/6. They still have some two double bed rooms available for 199.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:28 AM
Street Life
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How has the weather been the last few years?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ohio Bike week