Hacked, Conversions and Trailering "Harley Sidecar, Conversion Trikes and Motorcycle Pull Behind Trailering Enthusiasts" A forum for the discussion of your sidecar, Conversion Trike or Pull Behind Motorcycle Trailer.

Motorvation Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 01:50 AM
FLGEEZ
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After more profound responses by members to another forum, we have had communication from the Vendor offering an explanation for delay but no explanation for lack of communication. We expect we are in the final phase of the contract. Color matching and a request for motorcycle parts are the current status. We are sending a saddle bag as requested. We will respond to timeliness and quality later.

Old 03-27-2015, 12:44 PM
steelcityman
Stage I

I am also having the same problem. Call me at 724-316-4770 thanks would like to talk to you

Old 03-28-2015, 01:19 PM
FLGEEZ
Road Master

We had our Sidecar completed in early March and had it installed 17 MAR 2015. The workmanship is excellent, installation and handling excellent, just took way longer than estimated. SteelCity left you a phone msg.

On another sidecar forum, friends and previous clients have all spoken to Motorvation's defense. I now have an understanding for the delay in the estimated completion date, but not for the lack of communication about the delay.

Attached Thumbnails Motorvation Engineering-824.jpg  
Old 03-28-2015, 10:51 PM
FLGEEZ
Road Master

As to Motorvation.... We were led to believe that a 4 month period was the estimate for completion on a contract where a 50% deposit is required, with no guarantee of completion date. Ours took a bit longer than 4 months. Pictures and comments speak to quality. My personal feelings are that. Personal.

Single posters, new users, (trappers) may query what they will. It may be better for you to not post phone numbers on a public forum.

All those interested in the reality of this contract should rely on your own instincts.

Three possible conditions exist:

1. Someone is trying to extract comments for future litigation.
2. Someone is phishing for comments.
3. Another client has been sucked into a situation of limited return, in terms of life time.

If there are other possibilities, please expound on this thread.

I am done here.

I have plenty to say.

I have no interest in litigation::::: I have my sidecar after 11 months, not 4 months.

And finally, nothing I say will alter the business model of anyone, the expectations on production time offered, the speed of process, or change a tragic loss on anyone's life.

Caveat Emptor.

Old 03-28-2015, 11:23 PM
FLGEEZ
Road Master

Bridgeville, Pa.... sent ya a message.