Harley Davidson Ebay Deals Post up Harley Davidson related ebay and craigslist finds!

08 Road King Police 103 in OH on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 03:10 PM
gaber6
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Road King Police 103 in OH on Ebay

Starting price is lowering! Down to $8,500. Blue book is right at 10k.

Search Ebay for item 251673932472.
All the info is there, I'm asking what it's worth, not more.

This will go for $10k. That's what it's worth, I'm not asking more, and will not take less! I've had a few close calls with other drivers nearly hitting me recently and am enjoying the hobby of riding less and less.

I WILL personally deliver this bike for $500 to anywhere in the US if you can stand the thought of getting delivery of a bug-covered dirty bike by a smelly camped-out biker. This will cover my time, travel, and hopefully plane ticket back to my house. If you don't want to add the miles to the bike, then you can have it delivered for roughly the same amount. I will help accommodate your carrier of choice, but will not crate box or pack the bike myself.

$500 deposit due upon final bid within two days.
Miami Florida Blue.
Used 20k miles as a cop bike in Miami Florida.
46k+/- miles with 10k put on road trips this summer. Adult ridden, I got my fast phase out of me when I had sportbikes on tracks.
Stage 1 intake and custom plasma cut stock police air cleaner cover.
New, 22" flare top windscreen is clear clear clear, deflects air over my 6'2" head and creates a little more downforce on the front end.
New rear tire at 45,000 miles.
New brakes recently.
Stock Screamin Eagle 4" pipes.
Thundermaxx Autotune with dynamic O2 sensors so you don't have to mess with maps and uploads ($900 value).
Extra 2up stock Road King Seat, but why would you use this, because the police seat is soooo comfortable.
Relocated air tank for the police seat into the saddlebag.
Black lowers. Store your tie wraps, rain gear and other little bits in these while keeping the rain off your legs and wind off your pants.
Multiple air deflectors custom made by myself to fit on the forks and under the triple tree to cut any buffeting on long rides (8k+ miles).
Rear police pan just recently rattle can painted black and cleared just to get rid of the rust. It looks good. I rarely have it on there.
Wires from police harness still exist and were cut at multiple places prior to my purchase to be converted back to civilian.
There is no cruise control, but the bike is Throttle By Wire (TBW)
The bike is otherwise stock and in good working order.
No joy rides.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by gaber6; 10-16-2014 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Rampant
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

uh.. dude there are way better deals on ebay. You got high milage, less than excellent condition, known issues, and it's off season.

I just bought an 09 FLHP for 9k, with 36k. And then I kicked myself because there was a 2012 FLHP with 8k miles for 10k.

KBB is a lie, you only get that if you are a dealer and the bike is truly in flawless condition.