Harley Davidson Ebay Deals Post up Harley Davidson related ebay and craigslist finds!

Read This Before Posting In Or Using The HDForums or Ebay Classified Section!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Read This Before Posting In Or Using The HDForums or Ebay Classified Section!

This Classified Forum was not created to be used as a free "Cycle Trader" to non-active members. Any post made in this forum by a "non-active" member will be deleted and a warning will be given. If you have questions feel free to pm me ("Terry"TheTrollKiller) or a moderator.

HDForums is not responsible for any loss of money or items due to shipping or dishonest sellers/buyers!

1. The below rule (In Bold) is posted at the top of each classified section as an announcement. Members do not seem to be reading it so I'm posting it again here.

2. Bumping your add to the top. I don't mind if you bump your ad up every few days to keep it fresh in our minds but bumping everyday or several times a day will not be allowed. This also includes posting things like "come on guys, I really need the money" or something like that every day to bump your ad to the top. If the Classified Section Moderator feels that you are bending this rule too much, you will receive a warning.If you continue abusing the bump rule after being warned one time, your ad will be removed.

3. Posting a "Motorcycle Ad" without a picture is pretty much a waste of time. We highly recommend that you have several views of your motorcycle pictured in your ad. The Max. size of these pictures are 640 X 480. If you need help, contact a Moderator. Another tip is to put the Year and model in the title of your ad (Org/Blk 2000 SE Roadglide). You want to draw as much attention to your ad as possible

4. It was suggested to me that it would be a good idea to post what state the motorcycle is located in. That would help when determining if you wanted to pursue the purchase or not.

5. OK, I guess the new system won't allow you to edit your title to "SOLD" once you have sold your item. Just contact me or one of the other mods when your bike sells and we'll lock the thread for you.

6. There is to be "NO FIGHTING" in the classified section. If a member is bothering you here you need to pm me "Terry"TheTrollKiller or a moderator. If we deem you are fighting over an ad we will remove the said ads and send a warning.

The HDF Classifed section is provided to HDF members free of charge. We try to make rules that will protect you from Scam Artists and Jerks. Members have been ripped off using these ads just like any other internet classified. Use caution when you are dealing with anyone you don't know. If you think there might be a problem, pm me ("Terry"TheTrollKiller) or a moderator.

In order to post an Ad (start a thread) in the HDF Free Classified Section you must have been a member at HDF for at least 30 days and have a minimum of 5 posts unrelated to the Classified Section. You can purchase items as a new member but it is highly recommended that nothing be sent until payment is made. HDForums.com is not responsible for any loss of money or items sold here.

I suggest that you use PayPal whenever possible. You have some protection using them and we have had a member receive his money back after a dispute with a seller. We (HDForums) can not guarantee any sales or purchases made on HDForums. You have to use this classified section at your own risk. Use Caution when using ANY online Classifeds.

If you are a business, please contact HDF for advertising information. You may NOT post if you are a business or a person using the forum solely for financial profit.

If you do not meet this criteria your ad will be removed without warning.

Old 07-13-2011, 09:29 AM
bonifaybob
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone! Just joined, Thanks.

Old 06-11-2012, 08:20 AM
dirtycharlie
4th Gear

Ok. I understand.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:02 AM
bgoodshoe
Stage III

Thanks for the info. I'm new here and trying to sell my 2007 Harley Sportster. Only has 800 miles on it and it GREAT shape. Posted on Craigslist. Any other suggestions?

Old 12-13-2012, 02:43 PM
luisvpr
Stage I
Default Hello! New to the forum.

I'm not really a Harley guy but a friend of mine want to sell a cool 1942 XA Military bike for $50,000.

He had it restored to mint condition and it looks and runs great!

Old 02-01-2013, 01:31 AM
fergerburger
Road Master
Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

right on

Old 02-09-2013, 09:01 PM
raynemaeker
Intermediate

US Marine Corp Air Cleaner Insert Obsolete genuine HD 29109-05

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261167770343...84.m1555.l2649

Old 05-08-2014, 02:17 PM
jeffdag
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it okay to post a new thread, with sales information, pic, etc., regarding the item,. but include a link to ebay? The sale would take place through ebay.

Old 01-21-2015, 04:29 PM
jbrelr21
Cruiser

terry tillis 120 tq and 113 hp are killer for a 103 mtr whats the build? wtb? is that wanted to buy?

Old 03-11-2015, 09:53 AM
scottt
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 164 Likes on 104 Posts

Please remove this posting:

Diamond Gusset Defender Motorcycle Jeans-Blue

The Jeans are sold. I added SOLD to the copy.

Thank you
scottt

Quick Reply: Read This Before Posting In Or Using The HDForums or Ebay Classified Section!